10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan03

Brilliant. Very happy for him shutting the haters' mouths, goals will come for him eventually but the important thing is he is playing very good and helping his team immensly

zanela

Already posted in the match thread...I thought i'd put his awesome here too... :D

30kq915.jpg

nl3q52.jpg

SeloBarca

Messi was really good. Have to check what he does of the ball, he opens up so much space for other players, and when he gets the ball, he gets 5 defenders on him like on the above picture, that means 5 other players that has no defenders on them, which in this case resulted in a goal

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I am amazed how well he is doing at Attacking mid.. He had a hand in every gol, is always threatening and is actually comtrolling alot of the play.. No to mention i bet he has dribbled 50 players in 2 matches.. might not be scoring, but he is Making Argentina win.. and I am confident he will score against the Greeks

XaviMessiGirl

Like I said in Higgy's thread, a lot of the goals were just him being in the right place at the right time, Messi did a lot of the work for the team. Only the third goal was really impressive.

XaviMessiGirl

yeah I agree, Messi is really one of those players who can play as anything and he does fantastically. THAT is what makes him the greatest in the world, not just the fact that he scores a lot of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans