10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro2oo9

As much as i love both our midfield maestros they've had a quiet WC by their standards. Yes, a lot of their work goes unnoticed but except for a match or two they 've not really stood out for me. Infact Spain as a team started off slowly and its only the last couple of matches they've really turned it on. Villa has been their consistent match winner and if it werent for him they wouldn't 've come this far. Ditto Sneijder with his team. I really can't see anyone beyond these two.

True, Sniejder has basically carried Holland, they would a little plain without him.

Similar to how Villa has carried Spain at times, but I personally think Iniesta has played a major role for Spain in this World cup, which hasn't been too noticeable. For example, when he opened up the defence against Paraguay. Without this, there wouldn't have been the only goal of the game. He also scored a very important goal against Chile.

Sniejder and Villa probably do deserve it though, but I would give it to whichever played performs the best during the final, as it's close. If Iniesta is deciding in the final, then I also think he would deserve a solid shout.

barca96

You can use print screen to save them.

thanks.
but my print screen doesnt work.
so i saved it as web page. and the pic will be in the folder.voila:flagvl8:

but you gotta "save as"
not "save link as"..

what is messi doing eating burgers while his girl is tanning.
help her with the lotion leo or i will fly to brasil and help her

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Awesome pictures. Thanks. He got a nice hair cut, looks good on him.

Gosh I love his girl...

Last edited:

Olsend

Blech Leo, you cut your hair :(:lol:

Anyway, about the award, I think it will go to either Sneijder or Villa as well. Not saying Messi doesn't deserve it at all but he's not going to get it. Personally I hope it's Villa as I think Sneijder is a bit of a douchebag.

He is, not only a bit, a lot. But since fooball isn't Miss Universe contest he will get the award ;)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
those shades dont suit u man!! also the haircut!

He is playing in the match with deco's friends.... man it is so close to campinas why the hell am i not there

my GF said she may go.... bollocks

if ronaldo is deco's friend maybe they will be in the same team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans