10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjanosik

The Game
After this perfromance does anyone think that he should be given a more central role.
Not immediately but maybe next season.
He was devastating.
Thoughts?

maz

I walk the line
I didnt think his finishing was off last night. People have come to expect of him that he finishes every opportunity he gets. Even the best strikers dont work like that. He scored two goals with great finishing and thats whats important.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He has scored 6 goals in 4 matches in El Clasico according to Sky Sports. Brilliant, he must win the Balon D'Or.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Wondering what Leo displayed on his chest after scoring against Barca's rivals?

When Lionel Messi netted for Barcelona during their historic 6-2 win at the Santiago Bernabeu over Real Madrid, he lifted his shirt to reveal a message to the fans on a t-shirt.

However, the logo was displayed so briefly that it was difficult for the worldwide audience to catch.

But by looking at a photograph of the moment, we see what Messi was trying to tell the world:

48095_hp.jpg

The t-shirt reads 'Sindrome X Fragil', which is the name of a medical condition known in English as Fragile X Syndrome.

Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic problem that leads to emotional, mental, and sometimes physical problems in its sufferers, with some of its effects being compared with those of autism.

Messi treats the syndrome as a personal cause, having during last month spent a day in Barcelona with children who suffer from the affliction.

As the player himself explained, he suffered from hormonal problems as a child, and had he not received help he could never have been in a position to score a vital goal for one of the world's top clubs.

Players often talk about giving something back, and with tonight's show of publicity it looks like Messi is serious about doing just that

IraqiCulé

Lionel Messi destroys Real Madrid in the Bernabeu, watch all his movements:

[YOUTUBE]T4HvKX_hmpw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UknjXmRP3aI[/YOUTUBE]

VivaBarca

I'm going to steal a quote from Ronaldinho which is this" Whenever I think of Leo I smile ". Every Barca fan should think this.

VivaBarca

It must have been hard for Messi to say goodbye to Deco and R10 as they were two of his best friends.

MinaFCB

he said he sent Ronaldinho,Deco,Motta AND Belletti last week a message and promissed them that he would score on bernabeu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans