10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The funny thing is had messi and iniesta's positions reversed and messi scored, we would be going on about how amazing messi was. Up until the 92nd minute neither messi nor iniesta had done much. Messi had made the run past cashley when cashley tried to swipe at messi, and iniesta also made a few dribbles on the left. But besides that one goal, neither stood out. Its funny how scoring one goal can make everyone take notice of u.

goals change games change seasons change history.

looking back at our CL run, how crucial was henry's equaliser in the stade gerland? I mean, that goal was absolutely priceless.

as an aside, how do you change the custom title beneath the username?

maz

I walk the line
Xavi wont win it. He has been too 'under the radar' for fcb. Been freakin impressive but hasnt had the exposure for fcb that messi and iniesta have.

FCBTubi

i really dont think iniesta can win it this year maybe 2. i dont know. he has been to injured
too much this season... like messi last season he came back from injuri did very well and end up 2. this season messi have just done way to much good stuff for iniesta to catch up on. all the goals and alot assists. Lets se. GO BARCA:2145960713mundoemot

T

Tekken Lord

Yeah the Ronaldo of 06/07 was the best player throughout the year, 20+ goals and assists respectively, but Kaka won because of the CL semi. The same could happen to Messi...

beef-supreme

Iniesta won't win it, he's only been at the forefront, at least in media terms, since early 2009. That's hardly enough when competing with Messi, who has been consistent and has gotten around 1000 more minutes than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans