10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Leo is one of the popular players like Iniesta and Xavi. There aren't very many big egos in Barca's team which is good.

Thierry

Leo is one of the popular players like Iniesta and Xavi. There aren't very many big egos in Barca's team which is good.

Pep trimmed them all to pure lean mean muscle, no more fat - they are propably on Whey Protein right now, with some good ego carbs too. LoL

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
god leo's not getting anywhere NEAR enough praise for two things last night

1. running away from cashley cole, being hacked by cashley cole but letting the tackle just bounce off his shins and not even break his stride as he burst down the touchline.

2. the composure under pressure to hold the ball, draw three defenders towards him and then ping it towards iniesta with just the right amount of pace on it so the man from la mancha could scythe it goalward.

great players affect games even when they're not at their best.

maz

I walk the line
But you're not giving alves enough praise for his two quality balls in! I know u are happy with what alves did, but just becuse u dont post it doesnt mean u dont appreciate it. Messi did well last night, and his layoff to the space infront of iniesta was awesome, but its understandable that other things overshadow the assist!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
But you're not giving alves enough praise for his two quality balls in! I know u are happy with what alves did, but just becuse u dont post it doesnt mean u dont appreciate it. Messi did well last night, and his layoff to the space infront of iniesta was awesome, but its understandable that other things overshadow the assist!

haha, well I'm ALWAYS praising dani's crosses and aren't I always calling for a number 9 to take advantage of them? :D

I don't think anyone appreciates his crossing more than me. lol.

maz

I walk the line
Im just saying..just because we dont post it doesnt mean we dont appreciate it! Anyway, i do agree. Had that been eto'o or hleb or touré or piqué or alves..i dont think they would have layed the ball off like messi did.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

yeah Metaphysical...your 2 nd point is right

but if u wonna be WCP ever or so..you really have to stick out on nights like this and he didnt

maz

I walk the line
The funny thing is had messi and iniesta's positions reversed and messi scored, we would be going on about how amazing messi was. Up until the 92nd minute neither messi nor iniesta had done much. Messi had made the run past cashley when cashley tried to swipe at messi, and iniesta also made a few dribbles on the left. But besides that one goal, neither stood out. Its funny how scoring one goal can make everyone take notice of u.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

The funny thing is had messi and iniesta's positions reversed and messi scored, we would be going on about how amazing messi was. Up until the 92nd minute neither messi nor iniesta had done much. Messi had made the run past cashley when cashley tried to swipe at messi, and iniesta also made a few dribbles on the left. But besides that one goal, neither stood out. Its funny how scoring one goal can make everyone take notice of u.

i thought iniesta was MoM before his goal..

he made actions ..penetrations and it worked till he had to pass...

messi didnt do much

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Who cares how much he did he set up the goal that got us throught ! I'd give him a 7 because he did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans