10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I always maintained that Maradona's idea to move Messi into the mid field was really stupid for Argentina but could turn out well for Barca and turns out it really is... Can you rally have 'the best player in the world' and "the best 'joker of all trades' type player" in the same team!? More so, them being the same player!?

Oh yeah, you have Lionel fucking messi!!

Pepe Silvia

At one point Messi was dribbling the ball with three defenders on his heels and he did a complete revolution and left them looking like a bunch of crippled old men.

I broke the rewind button on my remote from hitting it so many times on that one. haha

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Sorry, I fail to see how there's any debate here. He elbowed him in the face. You watch the video, if he doesnt hit him with an elbow then its an arm in the face. That's a redcard. I really really cannot see what anyone is arguing about?

Oh come on, Messi clearly headbutted both Carvallo's Biceps and Triceps, should be banned twice...

nebeer

Love is All
This kinda shows how much intensity there is about El Clasicos. Even Messi, who is as cool as the deepest ocean felt a thing or two.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think a rather good article from Sid Lowe on this whole "Ronaldo is a more complete player than Messi" -debate (or is it even a debate, I don't know).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/sid_lowe/12/03/messi.ronaldo/index.html

Very good read actually, especially for Sid who had been drinking the RM kool aid for weeks now

He's ready!

1291379315_0.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah the first time I saw his mother I was like WoW he looks so much like her. Now that I see his father I say WoW he's pretty damn both of 'em together. Well shared folks! :thumbsup2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
At one point Messi was dribbling the ball with three defenders on his heels and he did a complete revolution and left them looking like a bunch of crippled old men.

I broke the rewind button on my remote from hitting it so many times on that one. haha

Pepe, you gotta get a glimpse at the little elastico Leo pulls on Ramos before he goes mental...In most of the caps, it's missed due to highlights of the goal & celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans