10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
CR is superior.

He has proved himself against West Bromwich Albion,Blackburn as well as Bolton. Messi has only done it against Arsenal,Real Madrid and Man Utd.

zanela

i'm calling you out on this one, do you not know messi well enough to know he wasn't diving? I missed bits of the first half but don't recall him rolling around for no reason, can anyone back this up?

Never said he dived. Don't think the fouls he received warranted multiple rolling on the pitch. As far as i'm concerned he did exaggerate them.
Some of our players are known to dive/playact(Dani Alves, Iniesta, Busquets) and Messi is slowly joining that group. Its not as bad at this moment but hes shown a tendency lately.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
“It is sacrilege to compare Messi with Ronaldo. Cristiano Ronaldo is a good player, but Messi is the best in the world, and is sure to become the greatest among the great players." - Jose Maria Del Nido

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
tumblr_l9dkmyZMvQ1qzvxm5.gif

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Messi played 52 official games for Barcelona in the year 2010, scoring 58 goals.

Messi's 58 goals in 2010: 42 in La Liga, 1 in the Copa del Rey, 12 in the Champions League and 3 in the Spanish Super Cup.

Messi's longest scoring streak in 2010: 9 matches, between Oct 20th and Nov 24th (scoring 15 goals in total in that streak).

Barcelona remained unbeaten in 2010 when Messi scored. Out of 32 games with at least one goal from Messi, Barça won 29 and drew 3.

In 2010, Messi didn't score in 20 official games, scored once in 13 games, twice in 13 games, 3 times in 5 games and 4 times in 1 game.

In 2010, Messi scored most of his 58 goals in the final quarter of a game (15).

Thank you @MessiStats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans