10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neji1o

Just the one assist really, but the rest is very true. He's obviously aware of Ronaldo's scoring ability and the fact that he is now quite a bit ahead of him. Relaxing would be the best thing for him.

Never ever i have felt it like that. I mean Messi getting worried about someone overtaking him in goal tally or so. He is just not that type, he want to score goals and win matches that is what he always want to do. that Have you ever seen him desperate after missing a chance (In Pep's era) ?

He was bit slow last day i think it may be due to the problem with his Girl friend, it may be haunting his head.. ;)

FiReFTW

Messi was good today, but I think the problem was he didn't shoot enough when he had a good opening which is what we are used for him, actually instead he made some good passes in positions where he could easily shoot, and he did shoot in some positions that he could pass , but overall he was good.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I dunno what these idiots in Konami and EA are thinking but everyone knows he's the best in the world right now and he has somethings for that reason! By looking at his stats in the games in recent years it looks like a big fucking joke! Some of his stats belong to a below average player. Stamina of 73, top speed of 82, shot power of 78, shot technique of 86, short pass accuracy 84, teamwork 67!!!!!! :amazed: , form 4!!! :slap: Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!!!

Some should reccommend these idiots in Konami to watch some football. In Ronaldo time (brazilian) most of his stats were red hot +90 or close to 99. I dunno why these Konami c**ts dare to use Messi image for their game but treat him like a moron in the game. Even Mohammado Diara is a faster player than Messi in their eyes!! LOSERS!!! :hunt:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
As much as I love Konami and the PES series, you have to admit that they are Premiership fanboys.

Chainsaw

Killahead
As much as I love Konami and the PES series, you have to admit that they are Premiership fanboys.

No doubt. But still they look like a bunch of clueless morons. I even checked out Bale's speed stats in PES11 and they are even less than Ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic faster than Bale and Messi! Figure that out!! :rolleyes:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
No doubt. But still they look like a bunch of clueless morons. I even checked out Bale's speed stats in PES11 and they are even less than Ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic faster than Bale and Messi! Figure that out!! :rolleyes:

Wait, give me a few secs.................nope, I cant figure it out :lol:

gingerless

I told you guys he is a 6 seasons wonder and will never fulfil his potential
Jokes aside,I think its only his finishing was a bit off lately,in the last match he could have scored 6,he is just now at a critical part in his career because it will be very hard to balance between the playmaking role and the goal machine role,,he is already superb in this balance stuff but he can get better and I am sure that we havent yet seen the best out of Messi

Yeh first half overall he was good, two lovely assists, but obv messed up his best chance straight at Asenjo. Second half was basically just him trying to score and everyone going to ridiculous lengths to play him in. Of course it'd be nice for him to beat CR to the Pichichi, but we all know Leo provides a hell of a lot more than just a shitload of goals, something you'll never say about CR. So he should relax.

Nothing will satisfy some people... Messi played just fine today.

these.

the pichichi is obv in the back of his mind, he wants to score every game and he isn't happy when he doesn't score... this is the messi you should come to expect, if he doesn't score he will always provide for his teammates but he's happier when he scores, end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans