10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Messi shouldn't have played tonight. Pep made a bad decision. He just recovered from being sick, and he most likely still feels groggy and does not feel like his usual self. And this game isn’t helping his mental or physical health. Villa should have started instead.

Hatem Ben Arfa

aaahhh how did he miss? I guess the grass underneath his standing foot gave way. But deep down, I didn't want him to score it. I want him to score more goals from open play, so that we can use it as a stick to beat Penaltiano Ronaldo with when Messi outscores him;)

His goal was fantastic tonight, from nothing really.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Not a big fan of his penalties generally. It's always a gamble with him rather than technique.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not a big fan of his penalties generally. It's always a gamble with him rather than technique.

Refreshing to see that as amazing as Leo is already at 23, there are still aspects to his game that can get better...Taking pks is clearly one of them

Trillske

Messi will only score PKs if the goalie decides to randomly jump the wrong way, and when he does we make an abstract afterthought of "wow, nice feeling".

He might be the best offensive player out there overall, but he is still one of the worst at PKs and its amazing he still takes them in this team where almost every other player could do a better job. It might have something to do with him scoring as many goals as possible, but if he still strikes them when it really mathers im confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans