10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

I'm sure it has something to do with his girlfriend ...since he returned from his extended holidays his play ist different, like you said without joy

Chainsaw

Killahead
You don't play with full energy when you're 5-0 up from the first match. As a matter of fact he should not even play these kind of matches.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Messi will only score PKs if the goalie decides to randomly jump the wrong way, and when he does we make an abstract afterthought of "wow, nice feeling".

He might be the best offensive player out there overall, but he is still one of the worst at PKs and its amazing he still takes them in this team where almost every other player could do a better job. It might have something to do with him scoring as many goals as possible, but if he still strikes them when it really mathers im confused.

Wha? He's missed like 3 penalties i can recall. One was when Ronaldinho wanted to take it which probably put him off, one was last year and then the recent one last match. I'd hardly say 1 penalty missed a year is bad. He's not the best penalty taker i've seen mind but i don't think i'd put any of the rest of the squad before him.

gingerless

had a bad game, it's true i don't feel comfortable with him taking penalties but then i remember he's only 23 and fuck scoring penalties when you're a god most of the time in open goals

Refreshing to see that as amazing as Leo is already at 23, there are still aspects to his game that can get better...Taking pks is clearly one of them

^^

MagIX

He missed 2 ABSOLUTELY IRRILEVANT penalties to the outcome. The ONLY 3 penalities for barca are for fouls on Messi.....
Definitely much worse missed a penalty in a semifinal and a final CL .......

Penaltys goal are too cheap :baby: :indifferent0018:for Messi..... Messis goals are always with style :juggle::king:

Messi will only score PKs if the goalie decides to randomly jump the wrong way, and when he does we make an abstract afterthought of "wow, nice feeling".

He might be the best offensive player out there overall, but he is still one of the worst at PKs and its amazing he still takes them in this team where almost every other player could do a better job. It might have something to do with him scoring as many goals as possible, but if he still strikes them when it really mathers im confused.

I always like reading your posts.
Evrey your post remember me last season, how much Messi has ridiculed and humiliated Ibra.

Last edited:

Trillske

Its not about the amount of missed penalties, its how he strikes them and mostly how he missed the ones he has missed.
I always like reading your posts.
Evrey your post remember me last season, how much Messi has ridiculed and humiliated Ibra.
You should make a real effort in "growing up", it will do you good.

Nice to know Messi humiliates and ridicules teamates though, also nice to know cules wants that to happen.

Last edited:

CesDel

Its not about the amount of missed penalties, its how he strikes them and mostly how he missed the ones he has missed. You should make a real effort in "growing up", it will do you good.

Nice to know Messi humiliates and ridicules teamates though, also nice to know cules wants that to happen.

That's the thing with the way messi takes penalty when he scores from them they are brilliant but when he misses them he looks like a fool. It's the same with chip penalties if zidane would have miss the one in the final(which he was very close to doing) how much of a fool would he have looked like? yet he scored and he went away looking like a genius.

Oh and I don't agree with the one who said that messi is more of a gambler then rather than technique. Penalty taking has very little to do with technique. It's almost entirly all down to mentality and luck and very little down to skills.

--

And seriously most post I have seen you post you do seem to have a agenda against messi.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
All of his posts are either idolizing Zlatan or slandering Messi, Pep, and/or Barcelona.

Seriously. When he ventures out of the Ibra thread once in a blue moon, it's to talk shit about something. Someone should just make a thread called, "Ibra rocks, Barca sucks" and let him enjoy himself there.

C

Carefree

IMO, David Villa's signing has actually stopped Messi from scoring about 40 already by now as he's seemingly dropping deep to mix in with Xavi and Iniesta, but it has helped improve the creative side of his game.

Be interesting to see how many he'd get if he became the focal point of the team like Ronaldo is for Real Madrid. di Maria and Ozil have almost been given instructions to get it to him as quick as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans