10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
ncnnc..what a mistake,he didn't pass to Villa in an perfect action when Pedro and Villa was alonee

gingerless

horrible finishing? bit harsh?
he missed by inches and hit a bunch of defenders most of the time he was shooting... should have made a pass but i could see it being difficult as he tried to but with 4-5 players around you it's hard to get the ball anywhere

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Overall pretty poor from Leo tonight I think. He missed chanes he'd normally gobble up, and he looked lazy at times quite honestly. Obviously he was given very little space but we really missed his movement in the 2nd half. We'll need him to turn it on in the 2nd leg, like last time.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You don't just stop playing midway, you are not hailed the best player for that! No wonder our defense collapsed once the first line of defense just stopped playing!!

Seriously I don't understand why he isn't getting the stick for that... There was even this incident where he strayed offside and was walking his way past while the entire mid field was trying to create a chance. And once they did do it and went for the final pass, where was he!? Damn right he was still offside :angry:

Really good first half, and was cruelly unlucky to get his goal cancelled :(

gingerless

he was unusually lazy, to be fair though he doesn't get much rest and like someone before said he rests during the game sometimes lol

V

Valon

Well he did make the Villa goal. I guess his finishing was just bad tonight plus I believe his goal was wrongly disallowed but these things happen.

Moe