10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Messi_marcaje_Ruben.jpg

Koma

I would ban those motherfuckers from football forever. I am just sick and tired of all these mofos like that shithead and de Jong, Ujfalusi, Bowyer... Fucking cunts!

W

woobie

Navarro may not see the pitch -- both Marca and EMD are up in arms about his activity on Sunday v. Bilbao. If he by some miracle isn't suspended, then yeah. Barcelona players need to be very careful.

F

Flavia

Messi quote to mundo deportivo: “I have changed nothing, my style of play is still that of a child. I know that above all it is my job and that I should approach it in another way, but one must not lose sight of the fact that football is a game. It is imperative one plays to amuse oneself, to be happy. That is what children do and I do the same thing.”

gingerless

Messi quote to mundo deportivo: “I have changed nothing, my style of play is still that of a child. I know that above all it is my job and that I should approach it in another way, but one must not lose sight of the fact that football is a game. It is imperative one plays to amuse oneself, to be happy. That is what children do and I do the same thing.”

:worthy:
i admire his calmness and cool head. i think these kinda things happen in every game...

actually that (and the elbow incident after it) is why he did that "dive" when carvalho hit him with his elbow

i can't blame him, that cunt was fouling him all game without seeing a card

barcaboy15

Yeah, that little shit did that 2 or 3 times to Messi in that 5-0 thrashing!

The prick is still sore about Barcelona dumping his shitty Chelsea out of the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans