10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

I love the guy, he's our best player, but his current form is weak, and seems a little careless sometimes... I hope he picks it up for the CL because we really need the best of him to beat the scum...

loool? great post.

seriously though? :slap: he was one of the best players tonight, did all he could and prob should have had an assist. effing villa was sooo bad this game even his runs... always offside too ughh dude...

Juan03

This guy gets marked like the pleague and he still manages to do amazing things, today it looked as if he was our only forward, Pedro and Villa's contribution was very very poor.

:worthy: that play to Pedro's disallowed goal was terrific

ledzep

it was cool to see Messi stand up to that dickface ramos when he pulled Villa up from the ground during the Arbeloa incident.

Last edited:

Alissa

He's the only reason why I still believe that we can win the CL. Clearly the best man on the pitch, clearly the best player in the world right now. Period. :worthy: :worthy:

Richard.H

He's the only reason why I still believe that we can win the CL. Clearly the best man on the pitch, clearly the best player in the world right now. Period. :worthy: :worthy:

One man cannot win us a CL, it will take a team effort. Messi needs support from Villa and Pedro.

Alissa

One man cannot win us a CL, it will take a team effort. Messi needs support from Villa and Pedro.

I know but knowing that he's there is the only thing that gives me confidence right now. He can make that amazing run, give a perfect pass to either Villa or Pedro and win us the title. He has done it before and he can do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans