10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

You could see how upset Messi was. Just by the way he stands and stays emotionless while everyone else is trying to hug and comfort him. It was terrible to watch, it breaks my heart to see Leo like this. :(

gingerless

it's not a matter of "finding out" how to escape heavy marking... it's a matter of villa and pedro exploiting that space defenders leave behind to get to him... they (villa at least) did not do this last night

Clockwise

Buccaneer
it's not a matter of "finding out" how to escape heavy marking... it's a matter of villa and pedro exploiting that space defenders leave behind to get to him... they (villa at least) did not do this last night

you're right.

I also really loved it when he stood up for Villa in front of that c*** Ramos
FC_BARCELONA_-_REAL_MADRID_16.JPG

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
during live play it looked like he was onside but in the frozen frame he's just offside

these runs are just becoming an everyday thing now... :worthy::worthy:

On second viewing, when they freeze the frame the ball is already a distance away from Messi. I think if you freeze the frame just when Messi plays the pass, Pedro is onside. Oh well, not gonna make a difference now.

T

tariqo

I've been wondering, when was the last time Messi never played a match? As a starter or a sub?

as a Sub vs villareal away
the guy feel that he can play & want to play

if we let him take some rest can any1 be sure that we gonna win easily vs osasuna ?

our best bench player is keita jajajajaja while the pigs got kaka, benzema, higuain & adebayor !!!

Richard.H

as a Sub vs villareal away
the guy feel that he can play & want to play

if we let him take some rest can any1 be sure that we gonna win easily vs osasuna ?

our best bench player is keita jajajajaja while the pigs got kaka, benzema, higuain & adebayor !!!

No i meant, neither as a sub because as far back as I can remember, I've seen him in every Barca match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans