10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTEY0T_12Q

I want to see Messi shooting from outside the box more. Last season he scored some pretty good goals from outside the box, I've seen him in positions where he could shoot the ball but passes the ball
maybe he's been reading the posts by this forums' members i agree with you i'd like to see him shoot more like last season
Well, who wouldn't like to?

He's recently been way far from his best on all aspects. In my opinion, the main reason which makes him play kinda unenthusiastically is MOURINHO.

We'd better be logical, Mou did an absolutely great job blocking Messi. Whenever he got the ball, more than three players were totally stuck on him and he always wound up loosing the ball. Pepe was the player who helped Mou a lot put this tactics on the field though.

Pep should be wise here; Leo should not play in the same position as he did in the final n if he does so, it'll be the same story, he won't be able to move around and consequently, Barcelona without Messi mean ummm, well lets say not the "BEST" barca!

T

tariqo

no need to dribble like always 2day

just find the good position & shoot

he will play if the result wasn't good

C

crackh0e

Well, who wouldn't like to?

He's recently been way far from his best on all aspects. In my opinion, the main reason which makes him play kinda unenthusiastically is MOURINHO.

We'd better be logical, Mou did an absolutely great job blocking Messi. Whenever he got the ball, more than three players were totally stuck on him and he always wound up loosing the ball. Pepe was the player who helped Mou a lot put this tactics on the field though.

On all parts? His dribbling has been better than I can remember for a very long time, maybe the best ever. So that's simply not true. Scoring goals, and shooting is off right now, and has been for a while I feel. What I find is that it is hard to have your best dribbling form and shooting form at the same time (comes from my own experience as well). It's sometimes difficult to find the perfect balance. In the beginning of the season and for a couple of months, I felt he didn't dribble enough, and it was poor for his standards too. But he had great shooting and finishing, as that was his focus.

Then, he noticed that his dribbling had dropped considerably in quality and quantity, and so he focused on getting it back to his best. That's why his shooting and finishing has suffered, I think. On a selfish level, I like when he dribbles a lot and has a good dribbling "form", as that was mainly the reason he became my favourite player. But I'd like him to do both.

One more thing, is that I don't think people know how hard it is to get to good shooting positions or chances, when you play against defensive teams that also man-mark you. I've played many times against it (on a lower level of course), and it can be hard and frustrating, as there are always someone there, even if you dribble 3 players.

Hatem Ben Arfa

El Mejor Jugador Del Mundo! Hands Down!!!!

50 Goals in a Single Season!!!!!!!!

This has never been done before in the modern Era of the game. Absolutely incredible!

There 7 games left, possibly 8. I would imagine another hat-trick will be on the way. I'd say he'll score 2 goals in each of those 8 remaining games leaving him with a grand total of 66 goals. Just my guesstimate!

Absolutely stunning!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans