B

beautifulgame

Forget it anyway.

Messi will undoubtedly have:

1) More total goals and asissts

2) More CL goals and assists

3) La Liga trophy

4) Another WPOTY trophy/B'OD trophy

What he needs to do is play a strong 60 minutes against and then rest and train for the final; perhaps missing the following game and only playing a cameo in the last game to assure fitness and sharpness.

I don't care if he scores another Liga goal this season, however, a CL final brace will be the necessary culmination for perhaps the greatest individual season ever in modern football.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lol I like how everyone freaks out bc cr has more la liga goles then Messi

are we really that insecure?

Alissa

Lol calm down guys, of course I prefer the CL over the Pichichi (and btw. why can't he have both?), but it still would have been nice to see him winning it. Also because it seems to matter to him a lot, I think this is one of the reasons why he doesn't want to be rested. We can now say that it doesn't matter because Ronaldo seems to have taken it but we all know that it actually matters.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Not insecurity!

I just don't want Ronaldo and Marca boasting Messi shouldn't win 3rd FIFA WPOY/Ballon D'or in a row because Ronaldo scored more league goals and is therefore best! You know what Ronaldo is like and you know what Marca is like! I don't want that arrogant peacock and his 1 up-manship to be boasting about pichchi come December Ballon D'or awards.

Plus I want Ronaldo lovers to be shut up about their Ronaldo is better Bullshish. Clearly he is not if you just look at the quality of the goals Ronaldo has scored this season, loads of counter-attack tap/smash-ins and penalties galore with the odd top class goal here and there. The type of goals Messi has score this season adn the assists is unbleievable.

anwya I would bet money on a Messi Hat-trick against Espanyol now! Thing is I bet you the odds aren't very good, because that is how good Messi is.

Anyway let Ronaldo have his Pichchi, Messi will have Uefa Champions League Pichchi and Big Ears trophy along with La Liga Trophy..

desoe

I just don't want Ronaldo and Marca boasting Messi shouldn't win 3rd FIFA WPOY/Ballon D'or in a row because Ronaldo scored more league goals and is therefore best!

Nobody will be boasting it (even Marca), you're just overreacting.

ryuken

If a Pichichi and a Copa Del Rey cup can make you the world best then there must be something fuking wrong with the world

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
ummm the same Marca that give Ronaldo an extra 'goal' in pichchi race but LFP don't?

Have you read the stories in Marca over the last 20 days or so?

anyway Messi Hat-Trick!

Giving Ronaldo an extra goal is one thing but claiming is the best player in the world this season over Messi is another.

There is no room for comparison this season, Messi has become unreachable, even for Marca's idiocy ...

T

tariqo

did gaynaldo helped his team to win the league ?
no
did he realy scored a real great goals ?
no, most of it penalties or 1 to 1 with the goal line

when messi got the Pichichi his team won the league & he was the main reason 4 that

I dare ronaldo to only think about scoring a goal like messi's goal vs real madrid in CL

this comparison between the greatets player ever play the game & a player who only know who to score & nothing els is somthing funny really

ronaldo vs rooney
this is make sense to me

La LL

Generally Delightful
Relax dudes, he's only two goals ahead of Messi and Messi is undoubtedly gonna play in our next 3-4 Liga games... and trust me.... against those teams, he will score.

Oh and that wiki edit was really funny. Sometimes I question the sexuality of Ronaldo fanboys (I mean Messi is undoubtedly better so it must be because they find Ronaldo more attractive).

Messi__10

lol whatever if Ronaldo gets the topscorer award :lol: We are in the freaking Cl finals and most likely going to win la liga, Messi has scored 52! goals and gave 23! assists this season. I'm pretty sure Messi is in the running of winning the ballon d'or for the 3rd time in a row.

Besides we have 4 games left , I'm pretty sure he will play them all or at least 3 games, I see him getting rest when we are champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans