10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Most Liga games with at least 1 goal this season: Messi 20 - Llorente 16 - Rossi 16 - Ronaldo 15 #fcblive [via @optajose]

lool 2 goals are not much for Leo

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Most Liga games with at least 1 goal this season: Messi 20 - Llorente 16 - Rossi 16 - Ronaldo 15 #fcblive [via @optajose]

lool 2 goals are not much for Leo

Amazing stat for Rossi and Llorente. To spread their goals means they can score against anyone and anytime, not just have a good day

Except Rossi has 18 and Llorente has 17, so they can't demolish a team on their own.

M

Messi_Boy

I still think Messi is in the wrong position on field......there's just no room for him to hold on to the ball, nor to make any sort of cheeky run.

Many say he's fine there (even he himself said that!), but match after match, he's just stuck high up the opponent's half...doing not much at all...and the goals arent coming his way as frequently as in the past.

Of course i feel quite frustrated about his recent games, even tho barca stil win consistently...and yes, its quite irritating for me to see Ronaldo getting ahead of him in terms of goal...argh!

I really feel barca should let him stand where pedro is currently occupying...his talent and size is just not suitable as a center forward...maybe for someone with great height to receive high crosses...but certainly not Messi. I feel he plays best as a winger, with plenty of room to dribble and pass...just like the good ol days...

Ahhh, its just plain frustrating to see him play nowadays...truly, i want to see Messi make those humiliating runs against the opponents again, like the one with cannavaro and r.carlos..and whole lot more! :messi:

F

Flavia

I still think Messi is in the wrong position on field......there's just no room for him to hold on to the ball, nor to make any sort of cheeky run.

Many say he's fine there (even he himself said that!), but match after match, he's just stuck high up the opponent's half...doing not much at all...and the goals arent coming his way as frequently as in the past.

Of course i feel quite frustrated about his recent games, even tho barca stil win consistently...and yes, its quite irritating for me to see Ronaldo getting ahead of him in terms of goal...argh!

I really feel barca should let him stand where pedro is currently occupying...his talent and size is just not suitable as a center forward...maybe for someone with great height to receive high crosses...but certainly not Messi. I feel he plays best as a winger, with plenty of room to dribble and pass...just like the good ol days...

Ahhh, its just plain frustrating to see him play nowadays...truly, i want to see Messi make those humiliating runs against the opponents again, like the one with cannavaro and r.carlos..and whole lot more! :messi:

Are you serious?

Juan03

he is not playing as a #9, he doesn't have a fixed position and u can often see him droping down to the midifeld to start nd create a play. besides he often shifts to Pedrito's position to combine with Alves.

M

Messi_Boy

Yeah, i have to say ur quite right...

Somehow, i still dont understand why he always stay up so high on the opponent's half....i feel he should be found nearer to the half line and as u say, start and create a play...and hopefully he goes all the way! i dont like to say this tho, but Messi's work rate is quite poor for most games..maybe its his own fault the goals arent coming...or maybe he's too generous with the ball. :p

F

Flavia

Yeah, i have to say ur quite right...

Somehow, i still dont understand why he always stay up so high on the opponent's half....i feel he should be found nearer to the half line and as u say, start and create a play...and hopefully he goes all the way! i dont like to say this tho, but Messi's work rate is quite poor for most games..maybe its his own fault the goals arent coming...or maybe he's too generous with the ball. :p
He has 52 goals already this season, and the goals aren't coming? I really don't get what you're complaining about. Since he shifted positions, his work rate and goal scoring tally increased a lot. 23 assists already as well. Show me another player with those stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans