10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Maybe no Beef, between the 2. But I have a feeling Iniesta is jealous and didn't want Messi to score. That is the feeling I get. Maybe Ballon D'or jealousy? I don't know. But that's what I felt last night.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I just.....no man.
Just no :lol:! I can't see it. The Don is not that kind of man.
Can you honestly sense any animosity between the two when they interact? I sense the opposite and think they along with the rest of the team are genuinely good friends.

dalitis8

Banned
Maybe no Beef, between the 2. But I have a feeling Iniesta is jealous and didn't want Messi to score. That is the feeling I get. Maybe Ballon D'or jealousy? I don't know. But that's what I felt last night.

No, just no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messi will score at Wembley.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
527-no-because-no.jpg

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Call me paranoid but..............

I swear Iniesta was giving Messi bad passes on purpose! Almost as if he didn't want him to score today. Like he had some beef with Messi in training or something had gone on between the two.

yeah u paranoid...:lol:
just joking..it's not true anyway

Hatem Ben Arfa

You all might think NO!

But I think Iniesta harbours some jealousy towards Messi. He may not show it in their relations, but his passes to Messi yesterday suggested something was up to me. Personally I know I would feel I deserve Ballon D'or if I had a great World Cup and scored the winning goal in the final If I'm honest, probably best chance I'd ever have of winning it in whole career.

And everyone is Human! It is not impossible that there is a player jealous of Messi in Barca squad!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I don't understand what you base your assumptions on.....
surely the passing from yesterday can't be your only source? It's understandable to be jealous of Messi. Anyone would be lol. But I don't see Andres being one of those people. Xavi as well. I can't see them holding anything against him. Iniesta couldn't be happier right now. The team success along with the world cup this summer AND his newborn baby in his life. I don't know man....Iniesta is a bigger man then that. Wouldn't you agree ;)?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yeah Iniesta of all people is not that sort of character, probably the most genuine humble footballer in the world

XaviMessiGirl

lol if he was going to be "jealous", wouldn't he have done something like that RIGHT AFTER he lost the Ballon d'Or anyway? And I find it extremely hard to believe he would ever do that to begin with. Not only is he extremely humble but he's also not stupid, intentional poor passes could cost us victories!

Chainsaw

Killahead
You all might think NO!

But I think Iniesta harbours some jealousy towards Messi. He may not show it in their relations, but his passes to Messi yesterday suggested something was up to me. Personally I know I would feel I deserve Ballon D'or if I had a great World Cup and scored the winning goal in the final If I'm honest, probably best chance I'd ever have of winning it in whole career.

And everyone is Human! It is not impossible that there is a player jealous of Messi in Barca squad!

:hang:

gimmick

How important is the Pichicho to Messi this season? Will he play once the title is wrapped up?

I am kind of hoping he will be happy with his league haul thus and agree to be wrapped up in comfort until the CL final. Team honours being more important and all that.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Listen you all disagree and that's fine. But I suspect he's jealous as the quality of passess to Messi from Iniesta was poor by Iniesta's standards, espcially in comparison to his passes to other teammates during the game.

I'm sure everyone has hugged or shaken the hand of someone they are jealous of during the course of their life. Hugging someone doesn't mean you can't be jealous of them, or that conciously or subconciously you didn't play poor passess on purpose to prevent a teammate getting ahead in the Pichchi race with Ronaldo.

That's just my view on the matter. Maketh of it what you will.

F

Flavia

Call me paranoid but..............

I swear Iniesta was giving Messi bad passes on purpose! Almost as if he didn't want him to score today. Like he had some beef with Messi in training or something had gone on between the two.
:facepalm:
That's probably why they hugged after the goal, right? You're either crazy, or just a professional troll.

Listen you all disagree and that's fine. But I suspect he's jealous as the quality of passess to Messi from Iniesta was poor by Iniesta's standards, espcially in comparison to his passes to other teammates during the game.

I'm sure everyone has hugged or shaken the hand of someone they are jealous of during the course of their life. Hugging someone doesn't mean you can't be jealous of them, or that conciously or subconciously you didn't play poor passess on purpose to prevent a teammate getting ahead in the Pichchi race with Ronaldo.

That's just my view on the matter. Maketh of it what you will.
You "suspect" :lol:
I wonder where you take your suspicions from. You don't know either of them, most of the things you post are really nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans