10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Listen you all disagree and that's fine. But I suspect he's jealous as the quality of passess to Messi from Iniesta was poor by Iniesta's standards, espcially in comparison to his passes to other teammates during the game.

I'm sure everyone has hugged or shaken the hand of someone they are jealous of during the course of their life. Hugging someone doesn't mean you can't be jealous of them, or that conciously or subconciously you didn't play poor passess on purpose to prevent a teammate getting ahead in the Pichchi race with Ronaldo.

That's just my view on the matter. Maketh of it what you will.

Why would any Barca player want Ronaldo to win Pichichi over one of their own? Even if hypothetically there was jealousy, it's still an honor for the club. "Gifting" the trophy to Ronaldo would take away that honor.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Listen you all disagree and that's fine. But I suspect he's jealous as the quality of passess to Messi from Iniesta was poor by Iniesta's standards, espcially in comparison to his passes to other teammates during the game.

I'm sure everyone has hugged or shaken the hand of someone they are jealous of during the course of their life. Hugging someone doesn't mean you can't be jealous of them, or that conciously or subconciously you didn't play poor passess on purpose to prevent a teammate getting ahead in the Pichchi race with Ronaldo.

That's just my view on the matter. Maketh of it what you will.

meh.ro5289.jpg

F

Flavia

I know! Maybe Messi is the one jealous of Iniesta. Since Iniesta scored a WC winner, and is praised and get standing ovations all over spain and such... It was Messi that missed Iniesta's passes on purpose, just to make us think Iniesta is jealous of him! There's an ego war going on guys, we're doomed.

trollfacesr.jpg

Last edited:

Pedram123

I still think Messi is in the wrong position on field......there's just no room for him to hold on to the ball, nor to make any sort of cheeky run.

Many say he's fine there (even he himself said that!), but match after match, he's just stuck high up the opponent's half...doing not much at all...and the goals arent coming his way as frequently as in the past.

Of course i feel quite frustrated about his recent games, even tho barca stil win consistently...and yes, its quite irritating for me to see Ronaldo getting ahead of him in terms of goal...argh!

I really feel barca should let him stand where pedro is currently occupying...his talent and size is just not suitable as a center forward...maybe for someone with great height to receive high crosses...but certainly not Messi. I feel he plays best as a winger, with plenty of room to dribble and pass...just like the good ol days...

Ahhh, its just plain frustrating to see him play nowadays...truly, i want to see Messi make those humiliating runs against the opponents again, like the one with cannavaro and r.carlos..and whole lot more! :messi:

Mate we don't play with a Striker - We give Messi as much freedom as he could possibly want!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
You all might think NO!

But I think Iniesta harbours some jealousy towards Messi. He may not show it in their relations, but his passes to Messi yesterday suggested something was up to me. Personally I know I would feel I deserve Ballon D'or if I had a great World Cup and scored the winning goal in the final If I'm honest, probably best chance I'd ever have of winning it in whole career.

And everyone is Human! It is not impossible that there is a player jealous of Messi in Barca squad!

are you trolling ? :S

Hatem Ben Arfa

are you trolling ? :S

NO I am not "trolling".

I don't know the meaning of the word trolling but I am assuming it means something like Wind Up Merchant.

Well no I'm not trolling, or being WUM.

I genuinely suspect Iniesta played bad passes to Messi that game on purpose, maybe subconciously or conciously.

And maybe because Iniesta didn't pass to messi who was in a better position and open, which doesn't matter because Iniesta scored that chance. BUT.............................................................................................................

I want Messi to win Damn Pichchi!
and Inesta seems to be doing his best to f*** it up for him. :blush:

F

Flavia

Yes, Iniesta is doing all he can to stop Messi from winning the pichichi, therefore, Messi doesn't stand a chance. Cr7 will get this one, deal with it.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
NO I am not "trolling".

I don't know the meaning of the word trolling but I am assuming it means something like Wind Up Merchant.

Well no I'm not trolling, or being WUM.

I genuinely suspect Iniesta played bad passes to Messi that game on purpose, maybe subconciously or conciously.

And maybe because Iniesta didn't pass to messi who was in a better position and open, which doesn't matter because Iniesta scored that chance. BUT.............................................................................................................

I want Messi to win Damn Pichchi!
and Inesta seems to be doing his best to f*** it up for him. :blush:
Oh you are just the worst kind of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans