10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm not a Troll!

I'm just a bit obsessed with Messi and records! But which Barca fan isn't?

That is not trolling!

FACT Iniesta's passes to Messi were **** by his own high standards, which lead me to suspect him.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I'm not a Troll!

That is not trolling!

FACT Iniesta's passes to Messi were **** by his own high standards, which lead me to suspect him.

out of topic and everything and no offense but how old are you? and are you a Cule first or a Messi fan ?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm not a Troll!

That is not trolling!

Isn't Iniesta a human being and capable of mistakes?

Hatem Ben Arfa

I suppose he is human and capable of mistakes. But that many and to that specific teammate made me raise my eyebrows.

I'm a Barca fan first, Messi 2nd.

Anyway I'm not taking anything back that I said. That is the feeling I got. You all disagree, that cool tool

I just hope Messi scores 5 on wednesday.

Hatem Ben Arfa

now i know why messi didnt score at the world cup cuz Mascherano and 9 others were jealous of him!

Very funny!

Messi hit the post like 3 or 4 times at World Cup and Maradona got found out tactically when everyone man and his dog could see that Argentina had no midfield in the Korea game even though they won. He failed to change it and Germany tanked Argentina.

Yugi

did you guys saw this video? it breaks my heart he died, he would cry a river if he saw messi nowadays

Hatem Ben Arfa

Does anyone have this shirt in Good Condition & Large size?
J024_4b.jpg

I'm willing to pay GBP £50

gingerless

did you guys saw this video? it breaks my heart he died, he would cry a river if he saw messi nowadays

wow, he seems like a super old man, maybe this is why leo is so humble. need more people like him in the world, sad to see he died

Hatem Ben Arfa

WOW

I guess you really are either born with it or you're not! Nature vs Nurture. I guess this video is Huge evidence for the nature side of football's greatest.

Amazing interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans