10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Another reason Ronaldo is now on 49 goals in all competitions(50 if you believe Marca)! he's catching up My man Messi who's on 52! I can't have that I tell you!

nobody cares except u and the rest of the fanboys who are obsessed with proving that messi is the best in the world....such inferiority...tskk tsssk

Hatem Ben Arfa

nobody cares except u and the rest of the fanboys who are obsessed with proving that messi is the best in the world....such inferiority...tskk tsssk

Not inferiorty. I don't want Ronaldo and his legion of a$s lickers saying it is irrefuteable proof that he's better than Messi and that he should win the Ballon D'or ahead of him! You know that's what they'll do! Jose Maureen-0 will be the ring leader!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Not inferiorty. I don't want Ronaldo and his legion of a$s lickers saying it is irrefuteable proof that he's better than Messi and that he should win the Ballon D'or ahead of him! You know that's what they'll do! Jose Maureen-0 will be the ring leader!

so who cares

impeh

Hi, its me..
from what it seems, the Pichichi is a really big deal in spain? (to the players too)

noone really cares here in england about who the top scorer in the prem is :facepalm:

F

Flavia

Messi Fanatics! I can assure you there are loads of them! They bow down and sing his name in Camp Nou many times this season.
You know that doesn't really matter to prove who is the best, right? As it was said here earlier, cr7 is scoring now, when the pressure for the liga is off his shoulders, and he can focus on winning a personal trophy.
Who scored a goal dribbling past madrid's defense, at a cl semifinal, was Messi.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Damn, how did you know my diet???? I just ate like 10 choclate cookies as I watched real game.

:lol:

Messi Fanatics! I can assure you there are loads of them! They bow down and sing his name in Camp Nou many times this season.

female version of hatem ben arfa

M

Messi_Boy

I don't. But I know they're going to be talking trash to me about how Ronaldo is the best all summer long if he ends up scoring more than Messi in all competitions and that is part of what bothers me.

Hello there brother, I have the same thing bothering me as well... :)

Some people just wont be bothered by that...but not me. Its kinda frustrating to see Ronaldo gettin ahead of Messi...well, if u arent a Ronaldo fan in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans