10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.I.

Im glad that Messi carried that pressure when it was needed, now knowing madrid cant win la liga ronaldo can score as many goals as he wants.

M

Messi_Boy

Er, who cares though? Just show them the trophies that really count.

Well of course, sportmanship is definitely much more important in the eyes of the world...but seeing your favourite sportsman wins everything is something more personal...and also of great passion. :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

More people care than you think.

Anyway it would have been nice for Messi to break Sanchez's record and win Pichchi. Looks like 8Penaltianos Ronaldo will get there first.

I'm telling you though, Messi to score 7 goals tomorrow!

M

Messi_Boy

More people care than you think.

Anyway it would have been nice for Messi to break Sanchez's record and win Pichchi. Looks like 8Penaltianos Ronaldo will get there first.

I'm telling you though, Messi to score 7 goals tomorrow!

Yeah man, that's my hope too! I would be so happy if Messi will just do that.. ^__^

"Messi, please be more selfish and stop passing so quickly...dont stand nor wait way up the field anymore...please work harder near the halfline...and dribble like u are god, and score!!"

LOL...

X-D

FiReFTW

Who cares, would be nice if Messi won everything but seriously you can't win it all, he already won/is on the way to win/will win all the most important things, and Ronaldo might be happy when he gets his pichichi but it won't last long anyway.

Its prolly going to be something like this:

fuuuu.jpg

M

Messi_Boy

hehehehe...funny! Got more of those jokes?? Why not post it here more often..^__^

Also, ur right he's won almost all...but my hope is he keeps winning everything for at least a couple more years...and settle the loooong debate of who's the best in football business, forever! ^__^

F

Flavia

Hmm i think that its not depend on that way,best player of 2010/2011,lokking on what the player done on 2010/2011...

But whats criteriums of Fifa for choosing the best player?Individual or teams?
Nope. Messi won his last balon d'or on january, and the 2nd semester of 2010 was taken in consideration, from what I recall. He won for 2010, for 2011 the whole year will probably count as well. The winner is decided via voting. Journalist, captains of NT's and coaches get to vote.

Last edited:

BarcaNamul

Hmm,but if Barcelona will win CL than 100 % Messi gets his 3rd Fifa world player...
CR7 have only Pichichi and King's Cup....

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
i dont want ronaldo to over take him in all competitions!! 49 - 52!! Messi hasnt scored since the battle of the burn a cow!
he has to score tonight! at least 2 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans