10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
While I agree that Messi deserved getting the pichichi this season (he has outdone himself in terms of goals in La Liga this time) it's pretty much lost to C. Ronaldo. But don't worry.

Messi already got one somewhere at the back of his trophy shelf at home.

Oh and uhm...

3649660980_680d30cb88.jpg

"OH HAI CR7! I HOPE THAT PICHICHI MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! DON'T GET ANY TEARS ON IT! THAT'S RIGHT YOU AND ME ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER! YES! I'M GONNA STEAL ALL YOUR GLORY IN FRONT OF YOU!"

I feel so much better now.

XaviMessiGirl

CR will probably pull a Ramos and dump it under a bus anyway.

More people care than you think.

Anyway it would have been nice for Messi to break Sanchez's record and win Pichchi. Looks like 8Penaltianos Ronaldo will get there first.

I'm telling you though, Messi to score 7 goals tomorrow!

I'm saying you shouldn't care what madridistas say to you about it. Obviously giant Messi fans would care to an extent and all of us would like him to win it but if one of your main criteria is "oh no what will my madridista friends think of me if CR wins it" then just forget about them.

M

Messi_Boy

While I agree that Messi deserved getting the pichichi this season (he has outdone himself in terms of goals in La Liga this time) it's pretty much lost to C. Ronaldo. But don't worry.

Messi already got one somewhere at the back of his trophy shelf at home.

Oh and uhm...

3649660980_680d30cb88.jpg

"OH HAI CR7! I HOPE THAT PICHICHI MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT! DON'T GET ANY TEARS ON IT! THAT'S RIGHT YOU AND ME ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER! YES! I'M GONNA STEAL ALL YOUR GLORY IN FRONT OF YOU!"

I feel so much better now.

Nice pic! Almost like its screaming, "I, Messi, achieved it all by myself!" lol..hehe..ya, lots of credits to the rest of the gang. :)

CR will probably pull a Ramos and dump it under a bus anyway.

I'm saying you shouldn't care what madridistas say to you about it. Obviously giant Messi fans would care to an extent and all of us would like him to win it but if one of your main criteria is "oh no what will my madridista friends think of me if CR wins it" then just forget about them.

You've got a good point there...for me personally, truly, i am much more bothered by Messi not scoring and being a teeny bit less determined to carry himself, ball and all into the net...bantering and cussing frm people, esp. on the net (yeah, no surprise ^__^) are just all too familiar to me...lol...think i just got a healthy dose of that not too long ago on tis thread..lol again..its just part and parcel of the net life, really..just got to learn to be forgiving towards everyone, coz afterall tis is a broken, imperfect world...full of broken, imperfect people.. :wub:

Messi__10

Messi has still some matches te go, and he will score I'm pretty sure of it. And if ronaldo wins the pichichi so what, it's not that important. Messi can win la liga tomorrow with the team and hopefully the CL, those are more important trophy's then a stupid pichichi and the copa del bus.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Lol at people suddenly worrying that Ronaldo will threaten Messi's chances for the FIFA best player of the year because he scored 7 goals in two meaningless matches :lol:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Lol at people suddenly worrying that Ronaldo will threaten Messi's chances for the FIFA best player of the year because he scored 7 goals in two meaningless matches :lol:

this now who the hell cares about pichichi..when dinho won WPOTY did u see him scoring the most goals???????????? jeeezz the majority of you are pathetic

Panna

Screw the pichichi! It would be nice if Messi wins it if not;no problem.
Where is CR at the important matches?? No chance.
Again a season with no big price for CR.
Whats the deal if you score a lot at meaningless matches??

M

mitkoa7x

Nonono Ronaldo must not get the pichichi, or if he does, Leo should finish the season with more goals. I dont wana see Cristina taking Messi's Ballon D'or...

MagIX

I totally agree with you.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
how exactly are people connecting Pichichi to Ballon D'or?
Currently Messi is ahead in the Ballon D'or (not so racy) race (he was the favorite for next year the moment he received the 2010 BD lol) and there's still CL final, first half of next season and Copa America ahead so COME ON PEOPLE!
It's nice if Leo wins the pichichi if not no big deal
oh btw this 30 seconds is like 3 ballon d'awesome:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Come on now guys :lol:
You all know that if this entire time CR7 had more goals everyone would be saying "It's not about the goals! It's about the overall team play! Messi is a team player and doesn't need goals to show he's the best player!"
The goals are GREAT! Trust me im as much of a Messi fan than anyone. But im not going to let an award handed out by a terribly biased paper bring me down even remotely. Messi is the best period. he doesn't need to the goals to show it.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Lieve jongen toch.

MagIX

Honestley, la liga is already won by barca, and only because CR scored 7 goals in absolutely not important match (tipycal CR), should CR win the golden ball ? it’s a joke ?

Number of goals = ballon d’or ? Do you really think that Massi won 2 ballon d’or because of the number of goals ? The QUALITY (and importance, in the big match) of his goals were more important for winning the golden ball ! and I do not talk about his assists….

The second goal of Messi in CL semi-final against RM… no way, CR do not have a chance vs Messi for the golden ball.

Messi do not need to score goals to be juged the best player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans