10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alissa

This is Messi's year guys so stop the insecurity. Ronaldo's seven goals in two matches are very impressive :worthy: but look at the importance of the matches and you'll realize that he's not a threat to Messi at all. He was overshadowed by Messi in every Classico (even CDR IMO), Messi's second goal in the first leg alone is worth a Ballon d'or, so I don't see Ronaldo winning it over Messi, no chance. That would indeed be the end of the world :lol:

Btw. have you guys seen this?

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Honestley, la liga is already won by barca, and only because CR scored 7 goals in absolutely not important match (tipycal CR), should CR win the golden ball ? it’s a joke ?

Number of goals = ballon d’or ? Do you really think that Massi won 2 ballon d’or because of the number of goals ? The QUALITY (and importance, in the big match) of his goals were more important for winning the golden ball ! and I do not talk about his assists….

The second goal of Messi in CL semi-final against RM… no way, CR do not have a chance vs Messi for the golden ball.

Messi do not need to score goals to be juged the best player in the world

You are right, goals are important but Messi is so much more than Ronaldo.

gingerless

the only people that are blowing this out of proportion are the ones that go to school and get hammered by their friends who think CR is better than messi and can't find a substantial argument to reply with. these "fans" should be ashamed of themselves because if you can't find a good argument in the CR vs messi debate you don't deserve to watch messi play

anyway, i suspect CR will be in the top 3 b/dor next year just because of his goals tally

Last edited:

FiReFTW

lol @ some people here, I didn't mean that drawing literally.

Messi won the league and is in the CL finals, he scored 52 goals and 25 some assists, don't think theres any doubt that he wins the Ballon'dor even if CR scores 10 goals in the last 2 matches.

Yugi

pathetic play by real madrid
ronaldo had like 30 chances yesterday, score 1 penalty goals and 2 tap-ins
how can he be compared to Messi, I don´t get it....

Hatem Ben Arfa

the only people that are blowing this out of proportions are the ones that go to school and get hammered by their friends who think CR is better than messi and can't find a substantial argument to reply with. these "fans" should be ashamed of themselves because if you can't find a good argument in the CR vs messi debate you don't deserve to watch messi play

anyway, i suspect CR will be in the top 3 b/dor next year just because of his goals tally

:lol:

OF course I can come up with an argument why Messi is better than Ronaldo besides goals. But the fact of the matter is I don't want my Real Madrid friends talking trash. Simple as that! They won't shut up about it for a long time that's for sure.

As for school, I finished University years ago. I still have Real Madrid friends who constantly talk trash this season. It's called banter, but with some it becomes just annoying.

Just becuase you don't care doesn't mean many many other Barca fans don't! I guess Pep doesn't care and that's why he came out and publicly backed Messi to win it just the other day, instead of saying Pichchi doesn't matter!

This is Messi's year guys so stop the insecurity. Ronaldo's seven goals in two matches are very impressive :worthy: but look at the importance of the matches and you'll realize that he's not a threat to Messi at all. He was overshadowed by Messi in every Classico (even CDR IMO), Messi's second goal in the first leg alone is worth a Ballon d'or, so I don't see Ronaldo winning it over Messi, no chance. That would indeed be the end of the world :lol:

Btw. have you guys seen this?

What is Ronaldo saying there in the video with his hands in the air squeezing the air?

crist1.jpg

Is he saying, so what, I'm going to win Pichchi?

Because if he is saying that, then that precisely what I said in a post a few pages back. That Ronaldo will use this Pichchi to brag about being better than Messi if he wins it. He's that type of person! And this was part of my original protest against him winning and my desire for Messi to get it.

Anyway, it looks like it is Ronaldo's bar a good team performance from Barca tonight playing to the strengths of Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans