10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemakesmemessi

You guys that are slaggin Ronaldo off for being ahead in the Pichichi are clearly feeling threatened. The fact he is getting anywhere near Messi in goal scoring terms shows the great player that he is, and if he is the top la liga goal scorer then it is because he has scored most goals in the league and deserves to be. Number of goals are a quantifiable statistic (except maybe dubious ones.lols). Messi should still finish ahead in goals overall for the season and has scored much more important goals and assisted way more goals than Ronaldo, but stop being bitter if Ronaldo does win Pachichi. Messi is still by far the better player, scores the better more crucial goals, but that doesn't make Ronaldo's achievements any less.

Put it this way, if Messi one the Pachichi everyone would be bowing at his greatness, so it does mean something, if not a great deal when compared with overall goals and team achievements.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You guys that are slaggin Ronaldo off for being ahead in the Pichichi are clearly feeling threatened. The fact he is getting anywhere near Messi in goal scoring terms shows the great player that he is, and if he is the top la liga goal scorer then it is because he has scored most goals in the league and deserves to be. Number of goals are a quantifiable statistic (except maybe dubious ones.lols). Messi should still finish ahead in goals overall for the season and has scored much more important goals and assisted way more goals than Ronaldo, but stop being bitter if Ronaldo does win Pachichi. Messi is still by far the better player, scores the better more crucial goals, but that doesn't make Ronaldo's achievements any less.

Put it this way, if Messi one the Pachichi everyone would be bowing at his greatness, so it does mean something, if not a great deal when compared with overall goals and team achievements.

11 tap-ins and 10 Penalties for Ronaldo, let's bow to that greatness! :lol:

Yes Ronaldo is a great player. NO ONE is saying otherwise.

But you know what he is like.He wins Pichchi, he won't shut up. He'll start with his, 'I'm the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best player in the World' Bullpoo

Juan03

so much Ronaldo in this thread, ffs you lot sound obsessed leave the guy alone if he wins pichichi good for him. we all know Messi is number 1

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
:lol:

crist1.jpg

Is he saying, so what, I'm going to win Pichchi?

I might be wrong but my best guess would be he sigaling that he's playing against 10...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Really people , go get Ronaldo on his thread or elsewhere . Give this thread some air. Let messi not win anything , not any prizes or honors , but still let him play like this with his assists only and few goals , still He will remain a legend because of his charisma and artistic nature of playing football which is god-gifted .

enzza

Really people , go get Ronaldo on his thread or elsewhere . Give this thread some air. Let messi not win anything , not any prizes or honors , but still let him play like this with his assists only and few goals , still He will remain a legend because of his charisma and artistic nature of playing football which is god-gifted .

agree :D

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I might be wrong but my best guess would be he sigaling that he's playing against 10...

No he does that gesture after every goal he scores. some times with one hand some times with two.
one of my friends thinks it is gross 'cause it is like he is groping some imaginary...um...well....:lol:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
11 tap-ins and 10 Penalties for Ronaldo, let's bow to that greatness! :lol:

Yes Ronaldo is a great player. NO ONE is saying otherwise.

But you know what he is like.He wins Pichchi, he won't shut up. He'll start with his, 'I'm the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best player in the World' Bullpoo

i dont know if you play football at such a high level or not but mind you tap ins are not as easy as they seem..
in any game.. and i dont think he will start with his talking shit because of the pichichi ... he has matured a lot since he joined madrid..

nogoal

How many points Messi gave in Brca and how many points givw CR7 in Real.
It quite useless to score the 4 th and the 5th goal of your team. Doesn really counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans