10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatroonaldo

I think the whole team has been solid when necessary in the big games.

Please be rather specific. Big games? How many big, deciding games have we played in the past few months, which player have played well, what about the small games, how many have we played, etc, etc.

Isn't it convinient that the amount of big games played is far less than the amount of small games, thus the bias in the data collected is rather strong.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Please be rather specific. Big games? How many big, deciding games have we played in the past few months, which player have played well, what about the small games, how many have we played, etc, etc.

Isn't it convinient that the amount of big games played is far less than the amount of small games, thus the bias in the data collected is rather strong.
Come on man....Xavi is always great, Dani Alves always does good,Villa although not scoring makes good moves,Pedro has found his form again,Pique has been doing really good besides the BAD mistake today,Puyol is king when he comes on,Valdes is amazing,Busquets does good on the regular.....I don't understand where your coming from when you say we have to rely on Messi and Iniesta. This TEAM is amazing. We don't need to rely on anyone.

T

tariqo

It's not an insult. Rivalry apart, cronaldo is a great player, arguably the 2nd best on the world right now. And having a player of his caliber around just goes to show how amazing Messi is.

the second best is Ineista

still can't believe that there is some guys says gaynaldo is great !!!!!!!!!!

good scorer,yes

great player,never will be

and yes its an insult to messi's greatness

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Why the font size?
ANd I can't believe im going to say this...I don't think I have EVER typed a good thing about CR7 BUT......he is a great player.
I HATED this guy...but he has earned my respect. Still don't like him! But I respect him and his game.
I think Iniesta is the 2nd best still. But Ronaldo is in a higher league then most.
He is a great player and he plays good football. PERIOD....to deny him is foolish.

.......my chest hurts after typing that.....

F

Flavia

the second best is Ineista

still can't believe that there is some guys says gaynaldo is great !!!!!!!!!!

good scorer,yes

great player,never will be

and yes its an insult to messi's greatness

He is great. He can be an ass, all the bad things in the world could be his fault, but he is a great player, there's no denying that. Not even using a big font size changes it, I'm afraid.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
18 opening goals (2 of which were winning goals), 6 two-goal cushioners, 5 active winners, 2 equalisers, and a partridge in a motherfucking pear tree.

:worthy:

Alissa

I love seeing him like this :) :

tumblr_ll227mjAaj1qad9dvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans