10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Where are you getting these numbers from? You counted them yourself?

yeah.

when you praised Keita, it occurred to me that he had scored a couple of very important opening goals. and that struck me as a lot when compared to other non-Messi people. so I went a-counting "important" goals for the season and found numbers for the squad. it's very interesting to see the totals.

gingerless

I love seeing him like this :) :

tumblr_ll227mjAaj1qad9dvo1_500.gif

hahaha
GIFSoup

Yugi

hope he will rape Vidic with Ferdinand
they say he can´t score against them (he did in 08/09 with a header LOL, but selective memory ftw)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
:lol:!
was nobody here when that HBA guy came up with his conspiracy theories about how Iniesta was in fact jealous of Messi...and so he gave him bad passes on purpose :rofl1:?
Of course that's not the case I was just having a little fun :D

Panna

Okay,first i thought it was a joke,but i read it a copple of times overhere and my english is not that good,so i start to doubt about it.
Could hardly believe it.

Guardian

Messi revealed his favourite song on facebook - Delahoja - Nuestra B.S.O feat Soprano. He said that this song has inspired the entire team :) It is sung in 3-4 languages:

[YOUTUBE]c469u_yvWzg[/YOUTUBE]

crap song though

gingerless

Messi revealed his favourite song on facebook - Delahoja - Nuestra B.S.O feat Soprano. He said that this song has inspired the entire team :) It is sung in 3-4 languages:

[YOUTUBE]c469u_yvWzg[/YOUTUBE]

crap song though

don't share shit like this with us, best keep it burried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans