10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Messi revealed his favourite song on facebook - Delahoja - Nuestra B.S.O feat Soprano. He said that this song has inspired the entire team :) It is sung in 3-4 languages:

[YOUTUBE]c469u_yvWzg[/YOUTUBE]

crap song though

LOL! Arabs behind Catalonia's success.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Messi revealed his favourite song on facebook - Delahoja - Nuestra B.S.O feat Soprano. He said that this song has inspired the entire team :) It is sung in 3-4 languages:

[YOUTUBE]c469u_yvWzg[/YOUTUBE]

crap song though

well, Wahin Makinaciones is Pinto's label or something
I had seen this video addressed in Puyol's and Iniesta's twitters aswell

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Anyone know much about this author, Ramon Besa from El Pais?....He paints a rather unflattering & somewhat disturbing picture of Leo

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Anyone know much about this author, Ramon Besa from El Pais?....He paints a rather unflattering & somewhat disturbing picture of Leo

idk whether it's the shitty quality of the google translate(it seems it gets shittier by the second) or it's really the problem of the article but two parts of the article seem kind against each other. like the author can not definitely decide or probably it's just me...
in one part it says he is known for the respect he holds for peers and then he is the most loved etc etc and in the other it's implying the opposite by pointing to incidents.

the article has focused for some good parts on Leo's less than nice attributes and well he's no saint but we don't know how much of the given information is true. and to be honest some of it looks real stupid like "Villa, for example, was warned upon arrival to Barcelona to forget about competing in goals with The Flea" (I don't wanna start it again but) looks like Iniesta gives bad passes on purpose business... it's more like a report of ,like, Messi's vices:incidents, but without real backup info to prove some points. It starts with the Bernabeu incident that Messi kicked the ball into the stands kinda gives me idea that the article was written because the author was real annoyed...idk

However I cannot understand the conclusion the writer would like to draw in the end exactly...Messi is not the good boy every one seem to think because of these bad things he's done? well...

tikitaka

got few of friends on fb who support barca sharing this song..awful taste of music i say, not just cuz im fan of messi doesnt mean i post the song and say tuuuuune ..

the other thing is i just noticed how madrid fans are making big deal out of Pitchitchi now...if you hear them talk, man, you might think all the Liga. CL, Copa del Rey games are about to see who scored more goals at the end. pathetic.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi scolded for drumming on airplane emergency exit

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...drumming-on-airplane-emergency?urn=sow-wp1603

messiplane.jpg

:lol:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I totally agree :lol: (besides the 5 star thing that's stupid)
I get sooooo pissed when I have the ball and some shitty defender comes up and bodies me off the ball....and when I send that perfect through pass to him....and the defenders catch up with me -___-....like what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
But he isn't complete garbage he is still my star player and my favorite to use. But he should be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans