10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yeah, I had to slap Ben Hayward around on twitter for talking utter nonsense in his article about Messi. talk about inventing conclusions to fit the facts.

yeswecan

Barcelona+v+Deportivo+La+Coruna+La+Liga+NJqtX5DN8m  0l.jpg

Barcelona+v+Deportivo+La+Coruna+La+Liga+D6zQ33xTcJ  ul.jpg

Barcelona+v+Deportivo+La+Coruna+La+Liga+Zhg_EmAN7r  fl.jpg

Barcelona+v+Deportivo+La+Coruna+La+Liga+8QP3fnAs5Q  Bl.jpg

Barcelona+v+Deportivo+La+Coruna+La+Liga+jDwbAUPNhA  Jl.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
they spoke about this on revista.. he was just a little annoyed that he didnt play, then pinto went over and cheered him up or something.

end

JonM

Look at the last picture. He's the only one without his arms in the air! Oh he mad! Transfer request imminent!

Hatem Ben Arfa

He wasn't happy he didn't play. That has always been Messi. What is the surprise. So he had a little sulk when it came to the celebrations, big deal. he is HUMAN after all!

Journalists are lying pieces of cow dung!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He wasn't happy he didn't play. That has always been Messi. What is the surprise. So he had a little sulk when it came to the celebrations, big deal. he is HUMAN after all!

Journalists are lying pieces of cow dung!

Plus he obviously isn't happy that Iniesta deliberately refused to help him win the pichichi by feeding him bad passes.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Plus he obviously isn't happy that Iniesta deliberately refused to help him win the pichichi by feeding him bad passes.

Messi wanted to win Pichchi! There is no doubt of that. He even praised Ronaldo on winning it saying that he thought he could win it but Ronaldo's goal spurt meant he was a deserved winner!

As for Iniesta, that is what it looked like to me. Every pass he made to Messi that game was poor, intercepted and didn't find him at all but once. It is not impossible for Messi and Iniesta to have problems that manifest itself in the form of one player snubbing the other when they are open to shoot instead or play lazy passes to them. That is MY OPINION, if you don't like it or disagree with it, i'm cool with that. But stop bringing it up at every opportunity you can when I make a posting on here. If you can't help yourself, start a thread devoted to it, and you can post there about it every day.

Don't try tell me Messi has never had a falling out with a Barca team-mate. I've seen at least twice this season Villa and Messi not looking very happy with eachother on the field. Even on one occasion the pitchside pundits picked up on it and commented about it. And then there was that whole Eto'o Messi buisness over who should take penalties. he got in a little sulk over that.

Like I said, the article is full of some bullshish and clearly trying to paint Messi in a bad light. All because Messi was visibly unhappy at not playing.

Last edited:

Moe