10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

even this old man indian knows that messi is playing with shit players in the NT:lol:

La LL

Generally Delightful

Based on that video I'd say he played better in that game than in the entire Copa America. Looks like the fresh breath of air that is Sabella could be a very positive thing indeed.

I know I'll keep a close eye on Argentina the next coming years. I'm still hoping for the Argies to win the 2014 WC.

nebeer

Love is All
Classy comment on Redcafe about Messi -

Just wanted to say..Messi and Argentina are in Dhaka, Bangladesh of all places at the moment.

They'll play Nigeria in a friendly - $4mil appearance fee for Argentina, and Messi guaranteed to play for 45minutes.

Question is, will he pull out one of these, in a friendly match?

and more importantly, as I'll be attending the match, should I do *something* that would enhance our chances of winning the CL?

I think Messi will play full 90 minutes. The game against Nigeria promises to be a good one. And if he did't play the full 90 minutes the crowd in Dhaka will go wild.

zanela

they got to see him live wasnt enough for them? they want him to score goals too.. LOL

You forget most of them are Messi fans not Barca fans. While a mere Messi sight would suffice for the latter. The former (most of them in school/college and others, the not-so fin privileged) have not seen a live messi before and probably never will (on home turf or otherwise). Some of them 've made daily sacrifices to be able to travel and buy the tickets (regardless of the price) to watch their idol, their hero play. So its totally understandable y they expected a bit more from their fav player. They're not gonna spend their time in to match analysis or what failed messi from scoring. Its them who've made an effort to be there, and that alone has earned them the right to voice their disappointment if they feel like it. Nothing comical or unusual about that, whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans