10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that video I'd say he played better in that game than in the entire Copa America. Looks like the fresh breath of air that is Sabella could be a very positive thing indeed.

I know I'll keep a close eye on Argentina the next coming years. I'm still hoping for the Argies to win the 2014 WC.

That's definitely my second choice for who I want to win the WC. Well 3rd if I counted the US but we all know the Americans chances of even making the last 16 are slim.

But all of us here gotta be cheering for Spain 1st right? Has a team ever won back to back WC's? My football history is pretty limited. I'm hoping for a Spain v Argentina final

Richard.H

That's definitely my second choice for who I want to win the WC. Well 3rd if I counted the US but we all know the Americans chances of even making the last 16 are slim.

But all of us here gotta be cheering for Spain 1st right? Has a team ever won back to back WC's? My football history is pretty limited. I'm hoping for a Spain v Argentina final

Not at all, well at least for me. I hope Argentina wins.

Alissa

So does this mean you guys are more messi fans than barca fans? Or are you just already satisfied with Spain winning one and since Xavi, puyol, pique, etc have their WC, you want messi to get his next.

No. It means that not all Barca fans are spanish so people obviously support their own country during the WC.

Forza Italia! Hopp Schwiiz! And if these two countries fail to succeed then I'll support Argentina just for Messi's sake. :D

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
So does this mean you guys are more messi fans than barca fans? Or are you just already satisfied with Spain winning one and since Xavi, puyol, pique, etc have their WC, you want messi to get his next.

No, I just don't care who wins, be it Germany, Spain or Argentina, as long as its not England. San Marino could win the 2014 WC for all I care, but not England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans