10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalan force

fuck off re chuth
:lol:
i too went for that match in kolkata...waited 4 hours outside the team hotel to get a glimpse of him but the team bus had very tinted glasses..wasnt able to see.. :( but during the match..the things he does is just...:worthy: :worthy: the referee pissed him off big time though....was trying too much to steal all the limelight...:lol: and the whole crowd was like..give the ball to messi...wtf is masche doing with it.?? and if messi did pass the ball back to anyone without dribbling anyone... they sounded lke he scored an own goal...:lol: great experience overall.. i saw GOD :party1:

La LL

Generally Delightful
So does this mean you guys are more messi fans than barca fans? Or are you just already satisfied with Spain winning one and since Xavi, puyol, pique, etc have their WC, you want messi to get his next.

I'm a Barca fan beyond anything else. Even my hometown team (FC Copenhagen) comes second (and that's so far second I only consider myself a half-hearted fan) behind Barca.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching international football once in a while. I usually root for my own country, but since their chances are slim (non-existant these days anyway) I tend to root for other countries in international competitions as well (or at least I start to once my country gets knocked out). Last WC I was all for Spain winning and this coming one I'll root for Argentina. Argentina just happens to have a lot of good players and I like the country. It's just a bonus that the best player on Earth plays for them too. But I wouldn't mind either if the Spaniards, Dutch or even Chileans won that one.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

That's definitely my second choice for who I want to win the WC. Well 3rd if I counted the US but we all know the Americans chances of even making the last 16 are slim.

But all of us here gotta be cheering for Spain 1st right? Has a team ever won back to back WC's? My football history is pretty limited. I'm hoping for a Spain v Argentina final
Yes, Brazil has won it back to back(58 and 62). I'll be cheering for argentina, because of messi. And because I hate cbf, and this brazil's wc is full of corruption, it's shameful. Argentina winning it would be a very good way to make them look bad.

All wc winners, if you wanna know:

01. 1930 Uruguay 4 - 2 Argentina
02. 1934 Italy 2 - 1 Czechoslovakia
03. 1938 Italy 4 - 2 Hungary
04. 1950 Uruguay 2 - 1 Brazil
05. 1954 West Germany 3 - 2 Hungary
06. 1958 Brazil 5 - 2 Sweden
07. 1962 Brazil 3 - 1 Czechoslovakia
08. 1966 England 4 - 2 West Germany
09. 1970 Brazil 4 - 1 Italy
10. 1974 West Germany 2 - 1 Holland
11. 1978 Argentina 3 - 1 Holland
12. 1982 Italy 3 - 1 West Germany
13. 1986 Argentina 3 - 2 West Germany
14. 1990 West Germany 1 - 0 Argentina
15. 1994 Brazil 0 - 0 (pens 3 - 2) Italy
16. 1998 France 3 - 0 Brazil
17. 2002 Brazil 2 - 0 Germany
18. 2006 Italy 1 (pens 5 - 3) 1 France
19. 2010 Spain 0 (a.e.t. 1 - 0) 0 Netherlands

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
now THIS is an atmosphere!

Bangladesh > India

fuck off re chuth

tumblr_ldcr2vWHRC1qfqhoro1_400.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
He had a good game, first half especially.. created a couple of goals, one from an awesome run and shot :wub:
Argentina kinda faded in the second half though.. and despite being awesome creatively, he needs to start scoring.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Too bad he played the 90 minutes, I wanted him to have some rest especially because the nigerians were kicking the hell out of him...

T.I.

He doesnt score because there are shit midfielders in Argentina NT who lacks any creativy and their delivery is shit so he has to take role of a midfielder often. And those Argentine forwards seems kinda selfish.

dalitis8

Banned
No, I just don't care who wins, be it Germany, Spain or Argentina, as long as its not England. San Marino could win the 2014 WC for all I care, but not England.

I want Spain to win the next Euro and World Cup as well

Messi's place in history is more assured through all the Balon d'Ors he has already won, and will probably win in the future.

Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta deserve to be remembered as the best midfielders of all-time, and even more international success will ensure exactly that.

dalitis8

Banned
He doesnt score because there are shit midfielders in Argentina NT who lacks any creativy and their delivery is shit so he has to take role of a midfielder often. And those Argentine forwards seems kinda selfish.

Well, Argentina have the absolute genius called Javier Pastore... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans