10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
tumblr_ldcr2vWHRC1qfqhoro1_400.gif

Of course I'll be mad if you have a constant go at my countrymen(you did that even in the sub-continent thread :angry:)

BTW, you need to improve your general knowledge brother... We have Aamir Khan too, who deserves a mention alongside Bachchan sahib

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:
i too went for that match in kolkata...waited 4 hours outside the team hotel to get a glimpse of him but the team bus had very tinted glasses..wasnt able to see.. :( but during the match..the things he does is just...:worthy: :worthy: the referee pissed him off big time though....was trying too much to steal all the limelight...:lol: and the whole crowd was like..give the ball to messi...wtf is masche doing with it.?? and if messi did pass the ball back to anyone without dribbling anyone... they sounded lke he scored an own goal...:lol: great experience overall.. i saw GOD :party1:

Oh I almost forgot you went there too... Tough luck with that waiting thing man. for once, Rajani is beaten in terms of mad following :D

Got any pics you want to share? Ryan_cule got lucky, he got the autograph :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Amir's of Pakistani heritage my son.

895799-thanks_for_playing_screen__mario_kart_double_dash____super.jpg

:D

India, Pakistan... What difference does it make!? We're like brothers who shared the ancestral property and are still left with some unpartitioned ;)

Anyway his paternal roots are from Afghanistan... But they migrated from there like a century before Aamir was even born... He's as much Indian as is Gandhi himself

You seem to have mistaken Aamir for Sharukh though... He's direct descendant of a Pakistani

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ah no, it's my error, I confused Aamir Khan (some Indian Bollywood dude) for Amir Khan (a World Champion boxer of Pakistani descent).

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
ah no, it's my error, I confused Aamir Khan (some Indian Bollywood dude) for Amir Khan (a World Champion boxer of Pakistani descent).
:beer2:

*Even while taking the risk of sounding repetitive* Aamir is not just some dude btw... He's The Dude of bollywood

Last edited:

zanela

Of course I'll be mad if you have a constant go at my countrymen(you did that even in the sub-continent thread :angry:)

As much as i adore his african side, his english arrogance and pakistani allegiance kills it. Thus, the love-hate relationship. He can be quite the chauvinist and ruthless character, but has mellowed a bit in recent times..ofc on my instructions...i mean.. request..:p His mind does get overworked and needs a timely reminder every now and then. But mostly, the man listens. Among his fav past-time includes teasing this lady(on sensitive matters) for his personal amusement. His recent attempts have been nothing but just that. sorry, you fell for it. :lol:

But, do tell him, its getting banal and ordinary now. The man must be losing his mojo after all. ;)

^ mind's overworked..didn't i tell ya?!. :D

T

tariqo

lately some comments ruined this thread really,, we becometalking about amir khan!!! questioned messi's performance with NT,

even raed still don't like him so much lol

let m ask u this & you all know that i like this Q

is he at least the best player in the last 20 years?

for me he is the best ever:cool:

LaMessiah

lately some comments ruined this thread really,, we becometalking about amir khan!!! questioned messi's performance with NT,

even raed still don't like him so much lol

let m ask u this & you all know that i like this Q

is he at least the best player in the last 20 years?

for me he is the best ever:cool:
Honestly, I don't know how to answer that question. All great players have their ups and downs and their pros and cons and they've all played in different eras with different rules. I think it's a safe bet to say he's the best player on the planet right now but how do you judge of all time? Most goals? Most World Cups? defined an era? There are too many variables imo. I think people get wrapped up in this argument and forget to just enjoy the fact we get to watch the little messiah every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans