10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Then how is Ronaldo the one making more difference?
Ronaldo scored the only goal for his team in 2 finals... Did Messi do that any time!?

Ronaldo is mediocre header and freekicker, you get back into the discussion when Ronaldo gets better then Messi at anything other then that.

If Ronaldo is mediocre at heading and free kicks then Messi doesn't even deserve to play football.
Ronaldo better at long range shots and step overs too
Ronaldo is better at scoring chicks too... Messi fails miserably in most of the aspects in comparison

Ronaldo >>>>> Messi hands down.
Messi wins because he has Xavi and Ronaldo doesn't because he has Xabi

joffess

Ronaldo scored the only goal for his team in 2 finals... Did Messi do that any time!?

If Ronaldo is mediocre at heading and free kicks then Messi doesn't even deserve to play football.
Ronaldo is better at scoring chicks too... Messi fails miserably in most of the aspects in comparison

Messi can't be punished because his teammates don't suck. No he hasn't been the only scorer in a final (which i know of), "f*cking teammates raining on my parade". But he's scored in more finals then Ronaldo and done more decessive goals in matches that aren't finals then Ronaldo.

Give me a solid argument to why Ronaldo is more then mediocre at freekicks or headers. "OMG he scored a header in the copa del rey final, he's so awesome"

He shoots long distance shots like atleast 5 times a match, he's bound to score once in a while. In fact it's pathetic that he hasn't scored more from a far distance, but wait, he doesn't give fuck as long as he gets to do a goal. I mean, who the fuck cares about the team, right?

You sound like a 14 year old girl just descovering Ronaldo. How about you go look at some Twilight now hunny?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi can't be punished because his teammates don't suck. No he hasn't been the only scorer in a final (which i know of), "f*cking teammates raining on my parade". But he's scored in more finals then Ronaldo and done more decessive goals in matches that aren't finals then Ronaldo.
So there's actually better arguement for Ronaldo bing better than the other way around!! Ronaldo makes do well even with the lesser talented players surrounded around him unlike MEssi, Look at the way how Messi's Argentina is the joke of a football team now

Not to mention Ronaldo proved it in 3 different leagues and then performs well for the NT too
WE'll see if Messi can deliver it in the best league of the Wolrd,,, English Premier League

Give me a solid argument to why Ronaldo is more then mediocre at freekicks or headers. "OMG he scored a header in the copa del rey final, he's so awesome"
It is something that doesn't even need an arguement

He shoots long distance shots like atleast 5 times a match, he's bound to score once in a while. In fact it's pathetic that he hasn't scored more from a far distance, but wait, he doesn't give fuck as long as he gets to do a goal. I mean, who the fuck cares about the team, right?

He at least tries... And as long as that doesn't affect his team's results what do you care!?
Also it's not like he bahaves a ballhog like Messi, who keeps going on those dribbles around defenders even though he had the passing options available and then lose the possession unnecessarily!!

You sound like a 14 year old girl just descovering Ronaldo. How about you go look at some Twilight now hunny?

:lol: you go all precious when Ronaldo is called better than MEssi and then call me a 14 year old girl!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

catalan force

Hi VivaUnited. :wave:

M

mitkoa7x

http://www.salary-money.com/lionel-messi-salary-euro-700000.php

A friend gave me this link and left me thinking... is it really true and if it is what does he do with all that cash. I read somewhere his estimated year salary + sponsors is 44 millions (taxes included)...
Leo drives a car given by Audi as sponsors, he doesnt live in a 3 floor estate with 55 bedrooms and 100km2 jacuzzi as far as i know. I know he is an UNICEF ambassador and he has several foundations but I havent heard of him donating more than 100k.

I'm not saying Leo isnt modest or is greedy, that would be just absurd. But I'm kinda curious what would a guy like him do with this kind of money. Most players buy huge houses and 10-15 cars, but that just aint his style.

Last edited:

ivan22

you dont need money if you're a professional football player. your car is sponsored, your food is paid, you dont need a big house because you arent home for more than 2 days unless in holydays. Speaking of which: holydays, that's where football players can spend money. otherwhise they just dont have the time to spend money. so if hes smart he's investing the money.

just read through this messi vs ronaldo discussion and I want to contribute my story:
A friend of mine, who plays football with me is huge RM fan. We watch every classico together and his comments are hilarious. I remember when messi scored the 2-0 against real where he took out the whole RM defense (just after pepe got red card). I totaly freaked out after this goal, and all my friend was saying was "what is so special about this goal, he just ran past all defenders. no stepovers, he JUST ran, that's totally boring. everyone can do this". I was almost in tears after this statement. My conclusion: Ronaldo fanboys just dont understand how messi can be so successfull while playing 'simple' football. Everything needs to be spectacular in their opinion (how he takes his freekicks, how he does dem totaly unnecessary stepovers, etc.). Imo every Ronaldo fan knows deep inside that Messi is years above Cristiano, but they cant admit it. Looking forward to seeing the next classico with him, since mou took over it's a joy to watch those games. especially with my - if it comes to RM - retarded friend :D sorry dude ;)

Last edited:
T

tariqo

Messi : U-20 World Cup and was the best player of the tournament, Olympic Gold Medal for Argentina

Ronaldo : ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO for Portugal

So please dont show the world how stupid you are !! sucker

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi : U-20 World Cup and was the best player of the tournament, Olympic Gold Medal for Argentina

Ronaldo : ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO for Portugal

So please dont show the world how stupid you are !! sucker

Right... Raping a bunch of kids while you've been training with WC talents and have gained a hell of a lot of experience. That's such a big achievement!!

Had Ronaldo been playing for UTD instead of a goodfornothing Portuguese club while he was still representing the youth teams he'd have done even more

Oh BTW the achievements in these youth tournaments mean fuck all... I mean Drenthe won the best player of that tournament too, where is he now exactly!?

Last edited:
F

Frejsgodes

Please, Messi has clearly proven to be better than Ronaldo. Look at the stats (goals and assists) and the overall play on the pitch. Those who still think otherwise are really grasping at straws. I don't get how someone can say that Messi isn't a teamplayer, when his numbers obviously beg to differ. Wathcing him play he is ridicuously good at balancing between dribbling, passing and shooting. His decisionmaking is one of his best qualities, both when it comes to setting up others and doing it on his own.

Are people still using the Xavi/Iniesta argument? Then same people who choose to ignore the fact that Ronaldo has had world class players around him in both Manchester United and Real Madrid, and the same people who doesn't watch Messi do it on own time after time. People who still think that Xavi and Iniesta helping Messi, directly it is, happens almost everytime Messi scores, and thereof deduce that this MUST be the conclusive evidence to Messi's success.

ivan22

why do you even try to argue with ronaldo fans? they dont even know what "decisionmaking" is. Stepovers count, nothing else! Who needs decisionmaking anyway, ronaldos decision is to score golazos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans