10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

Lionel Messi come 10th in ask.com the most Influential men’s in 2011 voted by the uk people. so messi the most influential player in the UK in sports

Top-19 World’s Most Influential Men in 2011

1 Steve Jobs
2 SEAL Team Six
3 Larry Page
4 Warren Buffett
5 Kanye West
6 Mohamed Bouazizi
7 Prince William
8 Anonymous (Wiki leaks group)
9 Ryan Gosling
10 Lionel Messi
11 Cadel Evans
12 Jon Stewart
13 Andrew Mason
14 George Clooney
15 Jay-Z

16 Charlie Sheen
17 Alexander Skarsgard
18 Pep Guardiola
19 Novak Djokovic
20. Piers Morgan
21. Barack Obama

world we live in today... everybody knows steve jobs is up there because he died .......... same thing with the batman movie hype and heath ledger's blown out of proportion acting. yeah it was good but not that good, movie was rated 9.5 or some shit? give me a break.

anyway, messi had his best game for us today and yet he didn't score.... the most strange game i have ever seen. if that goal went in it would have been goal of the season

Armando929

Hope he's not seriously hurt. He didn't look good after taking that hard foul from the defender.

Despite the misses, he had a good game.

BarcaGirl

Why didn't Pep take him out, when we were 2-0 up ...I saw Messi limping at one point. I hope it's nothing serious.

Who cares if he didn't score tonight, he was still a beast and just got really unlucky.

abual3bed1

true. but he provided more than enough passes and created a LOT of opportunities let's not have a few moments of selfishness overshadow that

not tonight .. the chances he had were either 1-2 with Iniesta or Alves and Xavi ..looks like he doesn't trust Pedro or Villa to pass them the ball .. (just tonight) ..

AzaR

Just lacked the finishing touch tonight.

Could tell he was frustrated that he didn't score, I'll back him to bag a hat trick on the weekend against Sevilla

BarcaGirl

2160z8.gif

This looked really bad. I hope everything is fine with him. Poor Baby.

F

Flavia

He's fine, or Pep surely would've subbed him. He was so unlucky today... Great game. But then again, penaltys not called, the post...

zanela

Bar a couple of instances where he was unlucky, I thought it was poor finishing on the night. Tried too hard to perfect the goal, that never came. Way too many touches on the final hurdle that saw the chance go begging. Otherwise, his dribbling and interplay was a treat to watch. Nice one touch play with Iniesta for his goal.

Why didn't Pep take him out, when we were 2-0 up ...I saw Messi limping at one point. I hope it's nothing serious.

Pep wanted him to get a goal as he was obviously working hard for it. Pep usually lets him play till the final whistle unless it's something serious, and also because Leo wishes to. He does 've a say on this matter. Pep wouldn't risk upsetting his best player now, would he?! But yeh, it comes from his eagerness and desire to keep playing and Pep keeps him happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans