10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trequartista

The good
he had a very very good game,people are goal blind,he played far better than some of the games where he scored 2 or 3 goals,his all around play is getting better as the season goes on,the idea of him combining those hatricks with all around performances like today is scary

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
his dribbling... fucking AMAZING.

his passing... fucking AMAZING.

his shooting... fucking AWFUL.

:D

He has not scored. Everybody's panic.

onoes2_2.gif

Hatem Ben Arfa

WOW Messi doesn't score at all but still shows the entire World why he is the BEST. There is no competitions for him to title of worlds best.

That dribble where he hit the post. I can't believe he didn't score. Would have been one of the best goals ever.

Cataloniakid

Messi didn't score tonight.... WOW this is rare !!!!! Normally a consistent double lol

Time to Sell.

All Joking aside That play were Messi beat four players then chipped the keeper but hit the post would have been goal of the year so far.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Definition of a frustrating night...

The penalty situation is getting ridiculous though, Ronaldo must've been laughing his ass off thinking "I would've had a hat-trick if I was in his shoes"...

melvin10

New signing
Messi didn't score tonight.... WOW this is rare !!!!! Normally a consistent double lol

Time to Sell.

All Joking aside That play were Messi beat four players then chipped the keeper but hit the post would have been goal of the year so far.

HA. I was just going to say the same thing before I read your post. I think the world may be coming to an end. Looked like a good team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans