10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alissa

Playstation indeed. :worthy: :worthy:

But damn the world stopped turning the moment he seemed to be in pain. What a scare that was.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Definition of a frustrating night...

The penalty situation is getting ridiculous though, Ronaldo must've been laughing his ass off thinking "I would've had a hat-trick if I was in his shoes"...

You talking about the guy who didn't score any of Real Madrid's last 18 goals?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_ltbuiwSLXc1qh44nuo1_500.jpg

Clks

I've been reading the last few pages here...

Eh let's talk about Messi for a change lol

di-VUYA.gif

di-5444.gif

di-P6JM.gif

Messi is better than Playstation

M

mitkoa7x

The new PS will be called "Pre Beta Messi" cuz no machine can do what he does.

Yugi

one of his best performances I´ve seen
the things he did last night were absolute miracle and will probably not repeated in long long long time

X

xaviniesta

i did a little research. messi has scored 196 goals today for barca. 130 with his left foot, 33 with his right, 16 penaltys, 8 headers, 4 free kicks, 1 with chest and 1 with hand.
in open play (excluding free kicks and penalties) he has scored 110 goals with his left and 33 with his right. that makes exactly 30% of goals scored with his weaker right foot which i find pretty amazing considering people call him player with only one foot.

his chips with his right foot are out of this world. try to do the same and you find how hard it actually is and he makes it just look so damn easy and simple.

Barcafan 2304

Proof that his more than just a left-footer. Ok, that's his favoured foot but that right foot can cause some damage to. Guy is just fecking class any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans