10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

2wec87k.jpg

I will never again say anything negative against the short hair. He looks soo fine. :wub:

B

barcelonista

i did a little research. messi has scored 196 goals today for barca. 130 with his left foot, 33 with his right, 16 penaltys, 8 headers, 4 free kicks, 1 with chest and 1 with hand.
in open play (excluding free kicks and penalties) he has scored 110 goals with his left and 33 with his right. that makes exactly 30% of goals scored with his weaker right foot which i find pretty amazing considering people call him player with only one foot.

his chips with his right foot are out of this world. try to do the same and you find how hard it actually is and he makes it just look so damn easy and simple.

Hey, allas, I love your videos. Following you since your "allas14" account on Youtube. :wub: Can you make a new "Messi passing" video someday? That's something rare on Youtube, especially considering Messi's probably the best final passer in the world. A compilation of these beauties would be so nice:

di-HPRS.gif

k345tvz3.gif

xusqat3e.gif

crgpd2nq.gif

His second pass in the manita against Real Madrid etc. and many more. I would appreciate it very much. :)

F

Flavia

Nah, he looks better with it short......and i never thought i would be discussing the look of a man on an internet forum, jaysus
Hahaha. But don't feel bat about it... It's a kind of common thing here now. Guys going homo for barça players :D

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
i did a little research. messi has scored 196 goals today for barca. 130 with his left foot, 33 with his right, 16 penaltys, 8 headers, 4 free kicks, 1 with chest and 1 with hand.
in open play (excluding free kicks and penalties) he has scored 110 goals with his left and 33 with his right. that makes exactly 30% of goals scored with his weaker right foot which i find pretty amazing considering people call him player with only one foot.

his chips with his right foot are out of this world. try to do the same and you find how hard it actually is and he makes it just look so damn easy and simple.

How did you get 30%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans