10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Messi is good-looking, when compared to other garden gnomes.

but when compared to people........

Hey, allas, I love your videos. Following you since your "allas14" account on Youtube. :wub: Can you make a new "Messi passing" video someday? That's something rare on Youtube, especially considering Messi's probably the best final passer in the world. A compilation of these beauties would be so nice:

di-HPRS.gif

k345tvz3.gif

xusqat3e.gif

crgpd2nq.gif

His second pass in the manita against Real Madrid etc. and many more. I would appreciate it very much. :)

dvcame.jpg

T

tariqo

Guti: In some years, we will see that Messi is the best in the history of football. [Ona FM]

X

xaviniesta

thanks raed for noticing that mistake. i think i was just tired after making this video and couldn't do the proper math. in open play he has scored 143 with his right not 110 and 33 with his right which makes 23% not 30%. i don't know what i was really thinking.

M

mitkoa7x

thanks raed for noticing that mistake. i think i was just tired after making this video and couldn't do the proper math. in open play he has scored 143 with his left not 110 and 33 with his right which makes 23% not 30%. i don't know what i was really thinking.

:p

dalitis8

Banned
On a trajectory to be the best football player in the world history of football, but he should start passing more when Villa/Pedrito (soon Sanchez) are in a good position, even if we are up, and even if he has not scored up to that point in the game.

F

Flavia

"Posing" again, today:

2011-10-21_ENTRENO_29.JPG

Thiago Motta speaking nonsense:
@fcbarcelonanews FC Barcelona News
Thiago Motta:"If Messi should leave Barca,he should come to Inter.He's still young and sooner or later the time will come for him to change”

E

estranged

Messi to Inter? Yes, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance especially given Inter's current form.

Hatem Ben Arfa

To be fair, there is something in that and he was guilty of 'overplaying' on Wednesday night

Yeah there are times when it is clear that he is tryig to beat everyone and walk the ball into the net. The Perfect goal, the goal that the greatest players score, even going past the goal keeper.

HOWEVER.

it is clear he is not shooting when he has multiple chances to.

M

mitkoa7x

After hearing Motta's statement, Leo requested a transfer... oh-oh we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans