10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youngie

Iniesta is by FAR the most graceful, elegant, and swift player I've ever seen (live, youtube or other). Messi doesn't have the body frame to be defined as elegant. He does elegant things with the ball at times but his movements are very erratic and fast (he takes steps in quick one two's like a galloping horse at full speed), but in all honesty...

Messi has Iniesta beat in the elegance category. Just sayin'

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
bunch of wankers talk about elegance and no body mentions Ronnie Himself!?

soccer-graphics-ronaldinho-726728.jpg

I'm hurt

ronaldinho.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yes, he's the most elegant defender in world football. Rafa Marquez is up there as well, just like Cacares in some weird fetish way.

Pepe Silvia

Iniesta's fluid snakelike movements are best observed while eating truffle and listening to Mozart in a dimly lit room. You can disect it further, but for me he is the finest example of an "elegant" footballer that I've ever seen.

Messi, while the most superb footballer by some distance, is far too compact and ferocious to be considered elegant. It is not a flaw by any means.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes, he's the most elegant defender in world football. Rafa Marquez is up there as well, just like Cacares in some weird fetish way.

Definitely Nesta the most elegant defender of the modern era. Baresi the most elegant (and greatest) defender of all time.

Y

Youngie

Iniesta's fluid snakelike movements are best observed while eating truffle and listening to Mozart in a dimly lit room. You can disect it further, but for me he is the finest example of an "elegant" footballer that I've ever seen.

I didn't realize you are so moved by Iniesta..

K

kroki22

I think people don't make enough attention on Messi's performance! He doesn't live always from his speed. He can make spectacular things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans