Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
2j3jwbt.gif

:wub:

shaking and crying, so much bromance there :wub:*n , n---->∞

Maria

@zanela
I agree with you..I prefer this Messi, that helps the team to the one that we've seen for example in the match against Atletico(where he scored a hatrick but didn't do anything else). And I'm hoping to see more goals like the 5th when the oportunity presents itself, especialy now that we have Alexis who can keep up with Leo.
But I can't help feeling a bit sad for Pedro and Villa..I hope they will find their form some time soon.

:wub:

K

kroki22

I want Messi in position of false9 Insead of Fabregas. I'm glad, that he scored, but it was the 4th goal. I'd like if Messi could score the first, or second. Usually they are more important. If Fabregas hadn't been injured, Messi wouldn't have more possibilities to score. In the first half Messi didn't have a chance to score.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I want Messi in position of false9 Insead of Fabregas. I'm glad, that he scored, but it was the 4th goal. I'd like if Messi could score the first, or second. Usually they are more important. If Fabregas hadn't been injured, Messi wouldn't have more possibilities to score. In the first half Messi didn't have a chance to score.

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

Juan03

that's just wrong, as long we win it shouldn't matter who scores.. besides Messi is NOT a striker. As you can see he is almost always involved in our goals and thats what he likes and excells at. Whether by a direct assisst or an awesome build up like the ones vs Levante.

This is actually a good thing, i'm loving Fabregas' goal threat asset makes us less dependant on Messi for goals.
Alexis is stepping up too :)

K

kroki22

I rather like Messi in false9 position. Messi likes score goals and give assists. I like Messi's goals much more, than Fabregas' goals. Messi is more dangerous in front of the net. He is involved, but people don't accept, that he plays well, just then, if he scores goals. People don't care, that he was involved in the goals. See: World Cup, Copa America. A lot of people say, that he was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans