10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Just found this odd article on soccernet.com

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...ton:-talk-of-messi's-genius-is-flawed?cc=5739

not+sure+if+troll+fry+squint+face+reaction+macro.jpg

abual3bed1

I liked how he compared Messi's right foot with Michael Owen's left .. it's not even a troll .. maybe he praised Messi in the past but got no credit as everyone did .. so he decided to write that so he might get same fame by insulting Messi .. it's funny

X

xaviniesta

Egotistical, one-footed and definitely not as talented as Maradona. Those self-important bloggers have got this one wrong. Lastly, how many good corners can you remember Messi taking? Exactly.

yep, messi can't even take corners. what an uncomplete and selfish player.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/featur...herton:-barcelona-no-more-than-a-club?cc=5739

i mean, they get paid for writing this shit? the really make their living with that ?

no wonder why people like vivaunited etc are what they are...living in their closed society with andy gray's and alexander nethertons.

Last edited:
E

estranged

ESPN is getting worse by the day, their headlines are getting less and less relevant and there's an increasing number of nonsense articles like that one, and these days their coverage is centered around the EPL and pretty much anything remotely close to Britain. right now I prefer visiting goal.com than ESPN

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How did Lionel Messi get on in 1986? He didn't even play. But when he did play, in 2010, Argentina were a shambles. Granted, their preparations had included calling up 36-year-old Martin Palermo. They were managed by a loose cannon on an extended comedown (Maradona again), but they still had Tevez, Aguero, Demichelis and the mighty Jonas Gutierrez at right-back, and got nowhere. The blame must lie solely with Lionel Messi. He's just not good enough to inspire.
I'm not too sure if he is trying to be funny too

La LL

Generally Delightful
It's absurd how much outrage that article has created. The comment section is literally flooding with angry bursts and anti-Barcelona sentiment. It's incredible how sour a lot of soccer fans are about Barcelona.

But yeah I think it might be satire but still it doesn't exactly shine through.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
It's absurd how much outrage that article has created. The comment section is literally flooding with angry bursts and anti-Barcelona sentiment. It's incredible how sour a lot of soccer fans are about Barcelona.

But yeah I think it might be satire but still it doesn't exactly shine through.

Fans of all other teams hate barca's dominance except a few mature people who love to see barca as a neutral.

When neutrals start to hate u, its then when you know, you're the BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans