10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

it's pretty absurd that anyone can doubt him after a grand total of... 1 'bad' game this season

33 goals and 15 assists thus far is like a fart in the wind for these people

ivan22

these yellow cards have nothing to do with CDR right?

afaik: only straight reds (and 2nd yellow ofc) apply to the CDR. Means: If he would have gotten his second yellow yesterday, he would miss the next match (and this would be el classico). Now if he gets his fifth yellow card before the CDR return leg, he still could play.

please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yaotzin

Halfway through a "poor" season and he has stats that blow almost anyone else's full season stats out the water. He's also on course to achieve his best ever return (yet again). If this is his bad season I can't wait for the next one!

Yaotzin

Yeah but everyone needs to perform better away from home. It's a general team issue, not just him.

Annoying that right as we start performing well away in Europe our domestic away form goes to hell :(

Hatem Ben Arfa

FFS, no one is doubting Messi.

just noting that his effort, bodylanguage in a couple of recent games does not look like Messi.

Are we not allowed to notice and mention that he has become slower compared to seasons gone by and question if it is to do with him putting on more upper body muscle weight?

ammarfcb

ze special one
FFS, no one is doubting Messi.

just noting that his effort, bodylanguage in a couple of recent games does not look like Messi.

Are we not allowed to notice and mention that he has become slower compared to seasons gone by and question if it is to do with him putting on more upper body muscle weight?

while i agree. i think the muscle weight has nothing to do with it really. players have bad games. and he has. just a matter of bouncing back better then ever

M

mitkoa7x

it's pretty absurd that anyone can doubt him after a grand total of... 1 'bad' game this season

Unforgivable... he needs to go. Ship him for City or RM.

F

Frejsgodes

He has had several chances by now. Missed penalty against Sevilla and huge chance away to Getafe. Ans his performance against Espanyol was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sell!

Ha, only 33 goals and 15 assists? Sell now! We can get Agüero or Van Persie to replace him.

Last edited:
K

kroki22

Messi scored against Getafe, but the referee disallowed it. This goal was good.
Messi played well yesterday. ok, he made some stupid mistakes, but he helped a lot.
He had 2 wonderful balls, to Iniesta and Abidal. He scored two goals. The Betis player was sent off the pitch because of him.

He helped a lot to win the Valencia, Real Sociedad football matches. He gave wonderful balls to his mates, but they couldn't score.

SeloBarca

while i agree. i think the muscle weight has nothing to do with it really. players have bad games. and he has. just a matter of bouncing back better then ever

Ronaldinho did the exact same thing the ..season after he was brought to Barca i think. He "bulked" up, became heavier and it hurt his speed and play a bit, then he lost some weight, became less bulky and regained his amazingness again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans