10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the way I see it: Messi used to be a child, or perhaps a bit of a girl.

now he's becoming a man. taking control more. being more resilient, more dominant, more destructive.

I can relate to him more now than I could before. but I guess that's a gender thing? I dunno.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Funny now that Leo is at the top for so long even his fans are almost hoping he fails. Human nature is very funny that way. I say fuck all of you and your subtle disses. I see it all the time on chat... people talk real slick like during games about our players and then "BAM!" they score and immediately they start sucking their dick. I respect blatant hating cuz atleast they aren't faking the funk like half of you!

108d.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
Funny now that Leo is at the top for so long even his fans are almost hoping he fails. Human nature is very funny that way. I say fuck all of you and your subtle disses. I see it all the time on chat... people talk real slick like during games about our players and then "BAM!" they score and immediately they start sucking their dick. I respect blatant hating cuz atleast they aren't faking the funk like half of you!

+1

Typical bandwagoners.

zanela

Messi is a human, not a machine and he can play with elegance. I think he started to became a man, an adult.

That was not a criticism btw.

There are football moments he/she reminisces and can relate better and players that are more special than the others. I was just reflecting on Leo's rise to dominance and in course how it has shaped my attachment wit him. But forgive me for sharing my sentiments here. Should've known better than to post a subjective experience when there is no sensibility in sight.

Hatem Ben Arfa

so all Barca players are exempt from any type of criticism or making an observational note on?

Messi has not looked himself recently, looks slower than 09/10 and his body language hasn't been the same. That makes me the biggest disser and hater of Messi ever!

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

There are football moments he/she reminisces and can relate better and players that are more special than the others. I was just reflecting on Leo's rise to dominance and in course how it has shaped my attachment wit him. But forgive me for sharing my sentiments here. Should've known better than to post a subjective experience when there is no sensibility in sight.

no one's ragging on you for expressing your sentiments, can't others express theirs too?

Pepe's post was clearly not directed at you but at the recent pages and pages of negativity surrounding Messi because he had a bad game against Betis. if any one member was the target it's HBA.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

That's some awesome post & probably the most direct one

:lol: Never ceases to am....

jayzsa

What kind of stupidity is that? Only because I can objectively observe a player and judge his performances I want him to fail? Quite the opposite, I want him to be the best football player in history and nothing else.
I want him to utterly destroy the oppositional defence because he is the most perfect footballer I have ever seen, everything he does is nearly always perfect, every pass, decision and finish. I cannot stand to see him get worse.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

While I see where you're coming from, I admire Messi even more for maintaining his place at the top of the world. Staying there is always tougher than getting there.

He faces new challenges every season, but he enjoys those new challenges, he wants to play every single minute, he loves the game, his passion for it is unprecedented despite achieving it all. That's why I still get that same thrill when I watch him today that I used to get when he used to wear that oversized number 30 jersey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans