10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

My stomach, literally turned after my eyes laid hold on some of the newer posts in this thread.

Take your Messi goggles off and you'll see how bad he is. Its the end of an era, he hasnt been this bad since ever. Better sell him while he can still fetch a good price!

Hatem Ben Arfa

Ronaldinho did the exact same thing the ..season after he was brought to Barca i think. He "bulked" up, became heavier and it hurt his speed and play a bit, then he lost some weight, became less bulky and regained his amazingness again

lu-hao-1.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Game #300 for Barca against RM. Celebrate it with a spartan performance and hat trick.

zanela

As much of a fooballing powerhouse he's today. I miss the innocence, delicacy and elegance of the skills that romanced the pitch, once. His constant struggles with the injuries, the agonizing waiting period, the heartbreaking defeats, but when on field rendering his healing touch. Those years were harder for Leo, but they were years that made him stronger, despite the pain, they were sweeter. The Messi wearing #30 and #19 'll always stay closer to my heart. :)

X

xaviniesta

As much of a fooballing powerhouse he's today. I miss the innocence, delicacy and elegance of the skills that romanced the pitch, once. His constant struggles with the injuries, the agonizing waiting period, the heartbreaking defeats, but when on field rendering his healing touch. Those years were harder for Leo, but they were years that made him stronger, despite the pain, they were sweeter. The Messi wearing #30 and #19 'll always stay closer to my heart. :)

same story?
Iniesta%202%20resized.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

zanela

same story?
Iniesta%202%20resized.jpg

I've never shared the same conn. with Casper. But then he hasn't transformed himself in to a ruthless destructive machine. Messi is now far and beyond everybody else, he's celestial. He's off-limit and beyond the human reach. I still love him the same as i did but i can't relate to him no more. (if you get what i mean)

Pepe Silvia

Funny now that Leo is at the top for so long even his fans are almost hoping he fails. Human nature is very funny that way. I say fuck all of you and your subtle disses. I see it all the time on chat... people talk real slick like during games about our players and then "BAM!" they score and immediately they start sucking their dick. I respect blatant hating cuz atleast they aren't faking the funk like half of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans