10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

is it just me or messi would be a good rugby player? quick, strong feets, balance and that feinting.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Pele strikes again: " Messi is a great player .. but he's nowhere near Pele .. numbers are set to be broken but no player .. even Messi will be able to break my 1283 goals number .. let Messi reach that goals tally with 3 world cups then compare him to me .. people talking about a new Pele .. there will be no new Pele since my parents can't have a new baby .. I had a gift because when I had the ball .. no one can expect what will I do .. I played with my both feet in great way and used my head to score a lot of goals .. Messi has a great career at Barca .. but what has he done with Argentina?? "

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
RM defense...everything but the ball

400197_303823089670517_149390645113763_979811_1116488697_n.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Pele strikes again: " Messi is a great player .. but he's nowhere near Pele .. numbers are set to be broken but no player .. even Messi will be able to break my 1283 goals number .. let Messi reach that goals tally with 3 world cups then compare him to me .. people talking about a new Pele .. there will be no new Pele since my parents can't have a new baby .. I had a gift because when I had the ball .. no one can expect what will I do .. I played with my both feet in great way and used my head to score a lot of goals .. Messi has a great career at Barca .. but what has he done with Argentina?? "
Why does he keep talking about Messi? I bet he got asked a question about his new "How to sit on your arse and talk about yourself" DVD and he came out with that.^

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead

Siiigh... that needs a big fat load of doucheray to say. Did Pele share it all by himself?!

BarcaGirl

Pele is a senile old man, what's new?

Hatem Ben Arfa

The problem with you HBA is that your intentions of 'Criticizing' is about finding a flaw and then yelling out about that repeatedly. I saw you on the chat box the other night when Barcelona-Betis was on and right after Sanchez scored I saw you writing in there "everyone ran to Sanchez to celebrate except Messi. I have to figure that out!"

And it's not the first time I see such things from you. Your obsession with Racism topics, Busquets antics and other stuffs equal to those constant nonsense coming from that Trillske guy about the "Enemies of Football". At least if you wanna criticize get your intentions clear. Not saying something but meaning something else.

how is it an obsession?

I only comment on racism when an issue of Racism crops up.

I havent commented on the Busquets thread on that topic for near on 9 months.

as for Messi not celebrating Alexis' important goal in the same manner as his teammates running over to celebrate with him. I found that strange. If none of you think so, and that I am reading too much into it, then that is fine.

I'm not saying Messi is slower to find a flaw. Just that I have noticed it and clearly I'm not the only poster that thinks so.

Chainsaw

Killahead
how is it an obsession?

I only comment on racism when an issue of Racism crops up.

I havent commented on the Busquets thread on that topic for near on 9 months.

as for Messi not celebrating Alexis' important goal in the same manner as his teammates running over to celebrate with him. I found that strange. If none of you think so, and that I am reading too much into it, then that is fine.

I'm not saying Messi is slower to find a flaw. Just that I have noticed it and clearly I'm not the only poster that thinks so.

It is an obsession because every time a Racism topic comes by you go on and on about it till you make it sounds like a genocide.

So Messi not running to Sanchez to celebrate on the third goal is strange. What did Messi do when he scored the second goal from a pass by Sanchez? Yep, ran to him to celebrate. But that's not anything of importance yet the other one is something to figure out?! What's the point exactly??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans