10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Sinon Dr. José Sánchez :
To say that that Messi does nothing but eat, sleep, train and play football is a joke. I have seen him sitting for hours at the bed of a sick child..and the next day and the day after again. He never speaks about it. :cry:

statsmessi.jpg

If we are looking at the statistics, Leo has his best season with us..although he already has more bad matches this season than the last one.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Sinon Dr. José Sánchez :
To say that that Messi does nothing but eat, sleep, train and play football is a joke. I have seen him sitting for hours at the bed of a sick child..and the next day and the day after again. He never speaks about it. :cry:

statsmessi.jpg

If we are looking at the statistics, Leo has his best season with us..although he already has more bad matches this season than the last one.

oh Leo .. just :worthy: ..

ammarfcb

ze special one
Osvaldo Ardiles on Messi:

“I think he’s certainly the best player of his generation. And I definitely believe not only that but he’s the best player in the history of football. To be perfectly honest, I thought I would never encounter anybody in the same league because Diego was a genius. One of the reasons I think Messi is better than Maradona and Pelé is evolution. People before say Pelé was running 5,000, 6,000 meters. Now they are running 9,000 meters. Now players eat better, train better, the pitches are better. So this is why I believe Messi is the very best ever.”

BarcaGirl

Carlos Bilardo: (The general manager of Argentina NT recalls one postgame episode in which Messi broke down in uncontrollable tears in the dressing room)

“He [Leo Messi] was just crying and crying and crying, and he couldn’t stop. [Forward] Diego Milito came to ask me what to do, and I told him to just let him keep crying. That’s how much he loves Argentina.”

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Leo is pissed off... Usually, he hates January, so it's a good thing the month is ending, and his fury will be unleashed upon opposition players...

M

mitkoa7x

Sinon Dr. José Sánchez :

statsmessi.jpg

Further proof of the hate between him and Villa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans