Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

B]

:wub:

what has been seen cannot be unseen

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi: "Spanish referees are arrogant, they should be more open to dialogue. When you try to talk, they immediately threaten with a card."

Unlike Messi...

Maria

Messi: "Spanish referees are arrogant, they should be more open to dialogue. When you try to talk, they immediately threaten with a card."

Unlike Messi...

You wouldn't expect Leo to say that and normally I wouldn't agree with his outburst, but I believe he is tired of all the abuse he is taking every week(not to mention against RM), of all the penalties that the reffs are refusing to give him and how they are treating him in general. I remember that in the last El Clasico from La Liga, he took a yellow card for saying to the refferee that he doesn't signal one foul against RM and then he saw Iker, Pepe and Mouriarty saying/doing worse things and going unpunished(and Caparos taking a 2 match being banned after Mallorca-RM for speaking against the reff)
The one reason that made me sad to see that Pepe got away with that stamp on Messi's hand was the fact that exactly one year ago Leo had to pay a fine for showing a message for him mom on his t-shirt. It just doesn't seem fair.
And unfortunately the reffereing in La Liga seems to be getting worse(Malaga-Sevilla from the other day was another example). That's why I'm enjoying the Bundesliga, where the relation players-refferee is less tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans