10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He has missed quite a few these past couple of seasons.

Other than the Malaga game Messi has been poor since he came back at christmas. His attitude hasnt been great as he does nothing off the ball and is far too greedy when he does get it.

Either needs to be made to take a rest or even dropped as he cant put in that little effort. It doesnt fit in to the way Barca play.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
20 out of 27... That means he misses 25% percent of his penalties... That means he misses 1 in every 4 penalties he takes... Those numbers seem very high to me...

And he needs to pass the freaking ball during counter attacks...

Phatroonaldo

the no pressing issue isn't recent, his workrate has been shit for the whole season.

but i don't think he was that bad like he's been made out to be.

Kinlejus

Oh stop this shit already, have you forgotten what he did at Camp Nou against primadonas? Had it not been him, neither Pedro nor Alves would have scored. Against Villareal, he should have scored in first half, but missed just by inches, once again was one the best players on the pitch that day.

barcaboy15

I'm not gonna get all melodramatic and everything but talking solely about his performance today, he was dreadful! Nevermind the penalty miss, so many times he should have passed and got tackled and his efforts on goal were terrible as well.

As others have said, seems to get too affected / unhappy when he's not doing so well. I say rest him at the weekend and then release him on Valencia next week. He'll be so pissed off that he'll score a hat-trick.

ammarfcb

ze special one
not a great performance but just look at defenders approach to him recently. ever since the clasico's all defenders seem to just drag him on the floor every time he makes a run - the influence of mourinho's defending.

but on the other hand you couls say he has been keeping the ball under his feet for too long.

Kerrybai

Not his best game tonight but... some people here are overreacting. We are talking about a guy with 36 goals and 17 assists. He's been incredible this season. Even though he played poorly he had a great potential assist to Alves that should of been scored.

B

barcelonista

In the last 2 days, Carroll has scored more goals than Messi. That's not acceptable.

T

tariqo

if we still have time to fool man city , we must sell the best player ever because he can't shoot a penalty well :lol:

not a bad game but because he is messi we see all this silly comments

poor sociedad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans