10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Messi played kinda bad, consider there were no one support him. But he still the best argentina's player on the pitch.

Nirre_99

Looks like Argentina is makeing it abit tough for themselves. Still hope they make it in the end.

Alot of teams are struggling in this turn around.

I really hope europe can get a couple more spots in the future. The qualifiers in europe has to be the hardest of any of the err.. whatever it's called (Europe/Asia/South America etc).

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The qualifiers in europe has to be the hardest of any of the err.. whatever it's called (Europe/Asia/South America etc).

I strongly disagree... The rest of the confederations have to cope with long travel distances that not only fatigue their players but also reduce the preparations and training for the matches... Not to mention that with some exceptions (Brazil, Australia, USA, for example) the teams are more levelled in terms of talent in the other confeds than in Europe...

I think that's why we don't see many teams being very consistent in America, Asia and Africa...

veryfatchocobo

Messi played kinda bad, consider there were no one support him. But he still the best argentina's player on the pitch.

There's support for him, but Argentina plays way too compact for him to have space.

I think he just plays way too deep in Argentina's formation. They should be playing a 4-3-3 like with the other coaches with Messi on the (false) RW, Milito as the target striker, and Aguero/Tevez at the left. Zarate could even fit there, too.

nebeer

Love is All
There's support for him, but Argentina plays way too compact for him to have space.

I think he just plays way too deep in Argentina's formation. They should be playing a 4-3-3 like with the other coaches with Messi on the (false) RW, Milito as the target striker, and Aguero/Tevez at the left. Zarate could even fit there, too.

Yeah, that sounds effective.

I can't believe how mediocre the Maradona's Argentine squad is when they have quality players such as Mascherano, Messi, Aguero, etc. and are struggling this much in qualifying.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
maybe messi should consider wearing his Barcelona jersey underneath his Argentina jersey when he is playing international games! wonderful goal!

:messi: :ibra:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
maybe messi should consider wearing his Barcelona jersey underneath his Argentina jersey when he is playing international games! wonderful goal!

:messi: :ibra:

:lol: A goal was just what the doctor prescribed after those bad performances with Argentina.

Z

zlavik

Messi is the best striker in the world right now IMO.
But he would be better if he would just pass Ibra when the right moment occurs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans